Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

"My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out (3085 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by GistMore: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2019
A Twitter user took to the microblogging platform to accuse a 64-year-old man of killing her boyfriend, 23, and she shared a photo of the alleged killer.

"Murderer on the loose" Mochi wrote on a New York state ID of the alleged suspect.

She claims Hopeton L. Prendergast killed her boyfriend last Sunday night in his home and has been on the run.

She also claimed the police aren't doing anything so they need help from the public.

Below are her tweets giving more details on the alleged murder and suspect.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/my-boyfriend-was-killed-by-this-man-twitter-user-cries-out

Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by GistMore: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2019

Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by tillaman(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2019
Haaaaaa it is truly finished
Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by OluwasureGig: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2019
don't worry sis that's how somebody will also kill him. karma belle no dey full
Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by pacino26(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2019
So should we have our SARS travel to the US now Wetin angel no go hear for prayer.
Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by Kastrom: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2019
Nawa ooo wetin Man U no go see for Newcastle
Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by fidelmarshal199: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2019
I thought Nigeria police is the only force with "I dont care" attitude
Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by marshalcarter: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Too bad
Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by goodnewscliff(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
I thought Nigeria police is the only force with "I dont care" attitude
Racism
Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by Rextizzy: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Too bad, he should be killed too when found.

(1) (Reply)

Binomo Trade Investment Is A Scam / Bullied New York 15-year-old Jumps In Front Of Train To Kill Herself. / OMG!! 12-year Old, Primary 3 Female Student Gets Pregnant (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.