Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) (36214 Views)

VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic) / Woman Crushed To Death By Speeding Truck During Rescue Operation In Ogun. / Burning Vehicle Causes Huge Traffic At Third Mainland Bridge (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by wiseone28: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
rayobaba:
lazy youth. So you cant read this short news. Learn to know details before commenting next time, it will do you many good. On a lighter note tho!
[/s]
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by nwamabo247(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
So sad.PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by lloyds(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
His village people have paired Bluetooth. . He should have justvsaved his health and allow the truck to take him to Island and find his way back jejele.
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by Crazeworld(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Promismike:
This country is really a shit. Why hand him over to the police.

The young man should be taken first to the hospital for proper check up before considering /if he had committed any offence.
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by Kwamecron(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
E go still pay bail ooh

If u kw u kw
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by MountainView: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
nkemdi89:
That was how emeka lost his life in 2005, he was coming back with his best friend kunle from football training, both of them climbed the back of a tipper, on getting to their destination, kunle was able to jump down while emeka couldn't, emeka later attempted it at ijanikin but was crushed down by an incoming vehicle. Kunle got home and never told anyone what happened, only the next morning the news of a fresh dead body identified to be that of a young man filtered everywhere.
Are you Kunle??
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by Mraproko1: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
The guy get swag Sha even in his blood the guy this keep it gangster wearing his hoody ,omo I like this guy chop knocku.
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by consultancy: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigga was never stranded. It's just Typical Afo*ja style. Always hanging on buses to their destinations. They never want to pay for their fares

1 Like

Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by majamajic(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
May we not be faced with hardship. I guess he had no Tfare.
Read my signature

by 2am dressed like that ? middle of the night ?
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
wiseone28:
Was he sleeping?

Terrible things are happening.
He was actually bathingundecided
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by nkemdi89(f): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
MountainView:

Are you Kunle??
After the body of emeka was found , kunle later narrated the whole incident, besides that was a normal thing for them, as young boys after their training , they hop into the back of any available tipper from volks going towards badagry( lagos state).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by chinedu234(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
One of Tinubu boys harassing and extorting truck drivers in the night. You only need to witness where and how these urchins deal with stranded drivers when their trucks break down at night. They even collude with LASTMA and more especially in Ogun state with TRACE officers to extort drivers. This one is lucky today. Might not be so tomorrow.
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by uuzba(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
nzeobi:
why do Nigerians like taking uncalculated risks, am happy you still have your life but poverty is really a bad thing
So what is the solution to his poverty?
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Op wrote that the guy got to his destination and decided to jump down while the truck was still speeding.. You can tell the rest of the story!
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
The guy got to his destination and decided to jump down.. Not actually sleeping.Was he sleeping?

Terrible things are happening.[/quote]
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by umarshehu58(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
You sure say him name na lookman? Cox this guy resemble one of my friend we did secondary school together and this my friend like all these hooded shirts o
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by Victory2222: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
story that touch
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by Chiyke360: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
It is quite a pity and unfortunate situation he found himself in.
Very sorry young man and I wish you quick recovery and healthy life .quote author=Mrsoundoro post=82915831]A stranded man hanging on to a truck on Sunday, October 6th fell off the speeding truck on the Third Mainland Bridge but was rescued by Rapid Response Squad (RRS) officers on the bridge.  

The young man, identified as Lookman, was stranded around 2:00am on the mainland before hanging on to a truck enroute Lagos Island.  

Noticing that he was being driven beyond his preffered stop which was Adekunle Bus Stop, Lookman jumped down while the truck was on speed. He lost his balance and fell to the ground. He was rescued by RRS officers and given first aid before he was handed to Police Officers from Adekunle Police Station.A stranded man hanging on to a truck on Sunday, October 6th fell off the speeding truck on the Third Mainland Bridge but was rescued by Rapid Response Squad (RRS) officers on the bridge.  

The young man, identified as Lookman, was stranded around 2:00am on the mainland before hanging on to a truck enroute Lagos Island.  

Noticing that he was being driven beyond his preffered stop which was Adekunle Bus Stop, Lookman jumped down while the truck was on speed. He lost his balance and fell to the ground. He was rescued by RRS officers and given first aid before he was handed to Police Officers from Adekunle Police Station.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/man-falls-off-speeding-truck-on-third-mainland-bridge-photo/
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by raphy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
niqqa was doing conductor rehearsal . so he will have work later
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by izibili44: 4:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
He should be arrested for "Attempted suicide"
Are you well at all.
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by sugarboy212(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Eh yaa,he could have dropped at the next available bus stop when someone wants to alight. But guess he must have been doing that frequently , he just got unlucky.

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments sells for 10.5 million , 3 bedroom apartments sells for 12 million , 3 bedroom penthouse sells for 15 million, all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Mortgage plans for 5 and 10 years available. Call me now/ whatsapp for more details +2348023536207/+2347055533718
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by sugarboy212(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Funny lots,they still handed him over to police to pay the required transport fare he didn't wanna pay that made him opt for back of a vehicle. You'll make it someday bro.
Re: Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2019
TANID:
hahaha

Tanid!!! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video / Move To Australia Or Canada / Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire: Smell Of Burnt Human Flesh Filled The Air - Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.