Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience (1914 Views)

Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications / Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price / Infinix Unveils The Hot 8 device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by Anegbettedude: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Netflix and chills don’t come any better than with an immersive viewing experience on the Hot 8 device, the hot 8 breaks boundaries in infinite fashion with the hottest 6.6 display screen ever.

The Hot 8 and it lite variant gets more hotter in your hands with a sleek and trendy 6.6 inch water drop notch display screen. Waterdrop-like shape display oozes a class and beauty with on the screen, integrated with the frame and enhances the sense of harmony. With the screen-to-body ratio reaching up to 90%.

This gives room for more content to be displayed on screen, while the phone is still compact and portable. This provides a broader visual effect when you play games and watch videos with the Hot device.

The large 6.6" HD screen displays content more clearly (this phone has the largest screen among those within the same price). Enjoy the amazing visual experience every time the screen turns on. Under strong light, the screen can smoothly transitions to high brightness mode, increasing the brightness by 39% compared with the normal mode.

Handling the Hot 8 can best be described as an experience to be relished every time.
https://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/824/1502293

Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Truelly immersive. Just having a 6.6" HD+ lcd panel is immersive? What stupid marketing strategy is this? For goodness sake. What's immersive there? I'm disappointed at the use of that word
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by Anegbettedude: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
forendal:
Truelly immersive. Just having a 6.6" HD+ lcd panel is immersive? What stupid marketing strategy is this? For goodness sake. What's immersive there? I'm disappointed at the use of that word
Is that all ?
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by horlarh02: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Anegbettedude:
Netflix and chills don’t come any better than with an immersive viewing experience on the Hot 8 device, the hot 8 breaks boundaries in infinite fashion with the hottest 6.6 display screen ever.

The Hot 8 and it lite variant gets more hotter in your hands with a sleek and trendy 6.6 inch water drop notch display screen. Waterdrop-like shape display oozes a class and beauty with on the screen, integrated with the frame and enhances the sense of harmony. With the screen-to-body ratio reaching up to 90%.

This gives room for more content to be displayed on screen, while the phone is still compact and portable. This provides a broader visual effect when you play games and watch videos with the Hot device.

The large 6.6" HD screen displays content more clearly (this phone has the largest screen among those within the same price). Enjoy the amazing visual experience every time the screen turns on. Under strong light, the screen can smoothly transitions to high brightness mode, increasing the brightness by 39% compared with the normal mode.

Handling the Hot 8 can best be described as an experience to be relished every time.
https://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/824/1502293
Here is what you don't know, infinix is scam
Besides it's only the lite variant that is available.
Happily rocking my Tecno spark 4, at #34500
At least it's not overpriced with those soecs

1 Share

Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by horlarh02: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=Anegbettedude post=82925366]Is that all ?[/q
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by gonaij: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2019
horlarh02:

Aswearugahd
what are you swearing for ?
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by Anegbettedude: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2019
horlarh02:

Here is what you don't know, infinix is scam
Besides it's only the lite variant that is available.
Happily rocking my Tecno spark 4, at #34500
At least it's not overpriced with those soecs
Lair !
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by horlarh02: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Anegbettedude:
Lair !
Why would I Lie!!!
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by horlarh02: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2019
horlarh02:

Why would I Lie!!!
The specs is there as proof.
Besides you seem to be an infinix marketer
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by horlarh02: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2019
gonaij:
A mistake
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by horlarh02: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2019
gonaij:
A mistake on my part
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by aliyu7799(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Honestly the battery of infinix hot 8 is good, I browse for about 2 hrs but only 11 bars out on my battery.
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by horlarh02: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
aliyu7799:
Honestly the battery of infinix hot 8 is good, I browse for about 2 hrs but only 11 bars out on my battery.
Yh the battery is a good deal but why are they using deceptive agendas on us
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by betterview3: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
horlarh02:

Yh the battery is a good deal but why are they using deceptive agendas on us

what exactly is this deceptive agenda?
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by sunshineV(f): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2019
My little sis bought this phone a while back and there's nothing immersive about the screen. It's just a big screen nothing special or different from Tecno k7 of years ago
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
betterview3:

Help me ask him o ?
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by gonaij: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2019
horlarh02:

A mistake on my part
lol

1 Like

Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by horlarh02: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2019
betterview3:

What I meant by deceptive agenda is that they are making the hot 8 lite available first so people will buy thinking they actually bought hot 8 ( well I mean people who don'tknow much about specs and all that)
Like a lady I met at the phone store, she had paid fo the hot 8 lite before she realized that it doesn't support 4g and the camera is even 8 no and worst of all runs Android 8 go
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by temmym4(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
horlarh02:

What I meant by deceptive agenda is that they are making the hot 8 lite available first so people will buy thinking they actually bought hot 8 ( well I mean people who don'tknow much about specs and all that)
Like a lady I met at the phone store, she had paid fo the hot 8 lite before she realized that it doesn't support 4g and the camera is even 8 no and worst of all runs Android 8 go

This absolutely doesnt make sense bro. Am sorry.
Just because a phone has 2 variant doesnt make the makers deceptive.
Take for instance, back then, Hot note and Hot Note pro has the same look, but a different RAM/ROM.
The specs are always bodly written behind the case/pack even without powering it yet.

Blame the seller, not the maker.
Even if the seller is ignorant, what about the buyer him/herself
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by horlarh02: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
temmym4:

This absolutely doesnt make sense bro. Am sorry.
Just because a phone has 2 variant doesnt make the makers deceptive.
Take for instance, back then, Hot note and Hot Note pro has the same look, but a different RAM/ROM.
The specs are always bodly written behind the case/pack even without powering it yet.

Blame the seller, not the maker.
Even if the seller is ignorant, what about the buyer him/herself
ok noted but at the end of it all we are all being scammed.
Re: See How To View More With The Hot 8 Immersive Experience by Anegbettedude: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2019
horlarh02:

Why would I Lie!!!
abegi joor

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale - 75K / I Need Any One Of These Devices Samsung Note 9, S10, S10+ / Tecno Spark 7 Fell Inside H20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.