Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' (65819 Views)

Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact / Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State / Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by GistTeller: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Eke, also known as Mercy Lamborghini, went home with N30m cash, a brand new G80 SUV, full set of home electronic appliances, an all expense paid trip for two to Dubai, and another trip for two to watch a European Cup final of choice, as the winner of the BBNaija Grand Finale.

Speaking with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the host of the reality TV show, 26-year-old Mercy Lambo, said she would likely invest her money in the fashion business.

“I want to start my own fashion brand or label,” she had said.

Mercy’s fans and foes are eagerly waiting to see if she will change her mind and pursue other dreams with her N60m prize.

Mercy had trounced Mike, Frodd, Omashola, and Seyi, the top five BBNaija housemates who contested for the bragging rights of the reality TV show’s season 4 with a whooping 20.5m votes representing about 41.77 percent of the total votes cast.

See more; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-winner-2019-mercy-reveals-what-she-would-do-with-n60m-prize

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by vizkiz: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good choice. The fashion industry awaits her greatness. At least that is better than giving mike the money so he can spend on some island with his foreign family

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Hotworta1: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
vizkiz:
Good choice. The fashion industry awaits her greatness. At least that is better than giving mike the money so he can spend on some island with his foreign family

You are here too? Lmaooo

Thank God d delawood didnt go with our money to Jamaica.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Chainsmokers: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Just fashion ? undecided let her invest it in MMM jare cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Teewhy2: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good choice.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Naijaarchive(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hmmm hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by iCauseTrouble: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
tongue
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by realestniggah: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
It her money her can spend it as she likes..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by ednut1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
And also shape her ass well. The mass velocity is deficient

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Citytrend: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Exactly same answer my ex gave me when I asked her what she wanna do with her life after the white Wedding Crowd has died Down.

All I heard was a white elephant answer. ''Fashion" without any clue at all. Many a times some women mistaken the Future for Money

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters post to Chat me up on

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Na 30m be the money o.

Make una no over expect from the girl abeg.

Thegamingorca, shey I told you @fashion business? Na their favourite line be that grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Nwaohafia1: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mercy, please make sure Uncle Uzor gets a big share of this money.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by GOFRONT(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by sentorial: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
How much will she be giving to her guy?
How much will she be giving to her pastor as thanksgiving?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Nmezor(f): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
tongue
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by okeyumez(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
If you like squander it on eye lashes and satin paint on that your face. You looked like a china toy on sunday

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by bobokeshington: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
OLOSHOISM IS PAYING REALLY WELL...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
So she won't give Ike out of it?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by RexTramadol1: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
vizkiz:

Either ways, you won't benefit from the money

Shikenan!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Obiyan100: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hope she spends it well.. Fashion industry is very large and diverse and many people are already into it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by mrvitalis(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Citytrend:
Exactly same answer my ex gave me when I asked her what she wanna do with her life after the white Wedding Crowd has died Down.

All I heard was a white elephant answer. Fashion without any clue at all.

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters post to Chat me up on
U married a girl without knowing her future plans n goals ....u too much

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
oyhmmnaha
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Equation89(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mercy never repeated a single thing he wore two times all through her stay in BBN house.

If she chooses to invest in fashion industry, it will really pay her off...

Good luck and congrats to her.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Cleavage In Recent Photoshoot / Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.