Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Don Jazzy Did To Upcoming Act Who Wants To Sign A ‘free Deal’ With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Don Jazzy Did To Upcoming Act Who Wants To Sign A ‘free Deal’ With Him (1119 Views)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / See What Don Jazzy Did After Meeting Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (VIDEO) / Fans Blasts Don Jazzy To Go And Get Married-see What Don Jazzy Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Don Jazzy Did To Upcoming Act Who Wants To Sign A ‘free Deal’ With Him by Amarachi1990: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Don Jazzy, who is the CEO of Mavin Records started it following the closure of the now defunct record label Mo’ Hits Records on May 8, 2012. The upcoming act who slid into his DM told him that if he signed him to the record label, he wouldn’t collect any percentage from him.

Don Jazzy, in his reply explained to him the situation of things while encouraging him not to give up on his dreams. He wrote, “Times are hard. It gets frustrating I know that. I wish I could sign everybody but I can’t. But pls don’t give up and most importantly don’t be forced to send this sort of messages guys pls. Keep working and your time will come.”

See more here https://thickmatch.com/don-jazzy-upcoming-act-wants-sign-free-deal/

Re: What Don Jazzy Did To Upcoming Act Who Wants To Sign A ‘free Deal’ With Him by donstan18: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
That's what they normally say out of desperation "I nogo collect any percentage" just to get signed.

Then when you sign them, give them connections and help them make it, they'll start dragging to court upandan.
Re: What Don Jazzy Did To Upcoming Act Who Wants To Sign A ‘free Deal’ With Him by NwaAmaikpe: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked

That's how they act all subtle.
But once they feel they've arrived, they'd grow overnight wings and Kiss Daniel their G-worldwide, Runtown their Dilly and HarrySong their 5-star

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Don Jazzy Did To Upcoming Act Who Wants To Sign A ‘free Deal’ With Him by Jasen1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
This one no trust his ability
Re: What Don Jazzy Did To Upcoming Act Who Wants To Sign A ‘free Deal’ With Him by 2dice01: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
I trust Nigerian Record labels most of them will milk you till you no get Juice again

Even the Artiste am sure when he make 1million for the record label oga come give am 50-100k grin
all this Mr.Humble go turn to Gangsta asap cheesy

Court room will be their next meeting
Re: What Don Jazzy Did To Upcoming Act Who Wants To Sign A ‘free Deal’ With Him by festacman(m): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2019
You will easily understand this guy's state of mind If you have been in situation where you have an original idea, lack vital resources to push it and you are scared that it will be massively under-appreciated if it is not showcased on a good platform.

As simple as it sounds, this fatherly advice from Don Jazzy will reset his frustrated state of mind though I suspect that the "no percentage" offer might be a ploy to capture Don Jazzy' attention and sympathy in order to get an appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See What These Olosho Wear Clubbing On Friday Nights / Toyin Lawani Showcases Her Boobs In Fishnet Outfit (+18 Photos) / Wizkid’s Indelible indelible in Ilorin (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.