Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out (33271 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / Fake Ned Nwoko's Son 'Emzy' Emmanuel Israel Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by Jubal101(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oga stop disturbing our peace, this is such an easy case because the major issue here is claiming to be Ned's son.

Simply go to a nearby high court and get an affidavit for a change of name from Okpoko Israel to Ned Nwoko, publish this name change in a National daily.
Chikina.

When the matter is taken to court and the judge askes your son his father's name, he'd simply say Ned Nwoko.
Technically and legally, it will be correct and also the truth.

Afterall, the President of my country's certificate is a mere affidavit.
wisdom want to finish you!
Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by umarshehu58(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2019
The son they give the papa him share bdt
Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by Auxtin85(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2019
ChoCho54:
Please is it the same guy that showed up then abusing Ned for neglecting them?

Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by sweetrace(f): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oga stop disturbing our peace, this is such an easy case because the major issue here is claiming to be Ned's son.

Simply go to a nearby high court and get an affidavit for a change of name from Okpoko Israel to Ned Nwoko, publish this name change in a National daily.
Chikina.

When the matter is taken to court and the judge askes your son his father's name, he'd simply say Ned Nwoko.
Technically and legally, it will be correct and also the truth.

Afterall, the President of my country's certificate is a mere affidavit.

If the father likes let him change his name to Ned Nwoko it won’t make any difference to his son loosing the case. As of the time he committed the crime, his fathers name was not Ned Nwoko and that is the only time that matters.
Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by NigeriaEngineer(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Oga, you are only addressing your failure as a father, truth be told...a teenager at 23 who should still be under your tutelage and corrections! You are now washing your dirty linen in public, when you could have saved us of the odour in the private. With the rate of crime, prostitution, insanity among the young people, it is glaring that many fathers has failed...
Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by Marotzke(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2019
NigeriaEngineer:
Oga, you are only addressing your failure as a father, truth be told...a teenager at 23 who should still be under your tutelage and corrections! You are now washing your dirty linen in public, when you could have saved us of the odour in the private. With the rate of crime, prostitution, insanity among the young people, it is glaring that many fathers has failed...
Thirteen to Nineteen years are the teenage years.
Anybody above is a full blown adult.
23 years old man is an adult.
Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2019
NigeriaEngineer:

At 23, I was practically living by myself and well into building my career.
Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by ChoCho54(f): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Auxtin85:

Yes oo
Wow
Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by ChoCho54(f): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2019
NigeriaEngineer:

At 23, you are a full blown adult pls. You stop been a teenager after 19.
Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by Greatzeus(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
dominique:
Father of a criminal. He ought to be ashamed of himself
Sometimes it's not parental failure or negligence that makes children wayward,it's peer pressure and social/ Media influence.
Eg Eli and Samuel were great self less prophets of God,but their children were wayward. Especially Samuel.
Re: Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out by benjanny(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
I used to have the slowpoke as my Facebook friend.
Although I notice he is a scammer.I try to chat the idiot up by asking him few questions which he fail to answer.I rushed to his timeline and inform people to be aware that this is a fake profile and after that I unfriend him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers / Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / Man Kills Friend Over Phone In Ogun (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.