Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport (28408 Views)

Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by celebgistz: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido was mobbed by some fans who couldn’t hold their excitement at seeing their beloved celebrity as he arrived at Lagos airport.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25r-LKk9tWs
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3UrbmQga7z/

Source: https://www.celebgistznaija.com/davido-mobbed-by-fans-in-lagos-airport-as-he-arrives-back-in-the-country/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by celebgistz: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by youngbang(m): 2:11am On Oct 08, 2019
shocked

The headline should have been: Davido got mobbed by lazy Nigerian youths

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by beresponsible(m): 2:33am On Oct 08, 2019
To be popular too sometimes na wahala, person no fit just arrive airport enter him motor jeje go house, see as security dey move Davido like common criminal. Jobless youths

15 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by akelicious(m): 2:42am On Oct 08, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by happybee: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Which Davido again abeg?
No be the same davido wey you guys say him dey owerri or where?
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2019
You mean as he arrived owerri.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2019
OBO himself....

Keep enjoying the life of your head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by PapaBaby: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Obo of Africa and the world. Fans of deadbeat dad Wizkid won't like this.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Officialgarri: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2019
I'm sure he is a regular figure at airports, so how come it's now that he got mobbed?
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by topmarks: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2019
9ja
smh
chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by drips8(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2019
If davido had no bodyguards with him at that moment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2019
God for him....reward of hardworking
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by MountainView: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2019
See as people Father/Mother, Boyfriend/Girlfriend dey mumu their self.

I guess at this point, it is safe to conclude that many Nigerians having IQ's way below 100, and that is the lowest for a normal human.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by TaiKuun(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2019
I heard Tasha has gotten rid of the Davido's tattoo on her chest. She was Davido's biggest fan until she realized that these people do not give a hoot.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by kenzysmith: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Davido is bigger and better than wizkid i can sing Blow my mind off hand including d solo, but i don't even know wizkid joro chorus even after listen to d song like 10 times. Wizkid is over hype for the past few years, he has lost the spark Only impressive wen got featured Truth be told he is riding on past glory . Even burna boy is hotter than wizkid. fact#

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by ruggedtimi(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2019
is it the first time he is landing in lagos airport?...I remember when tuface dey hot, i saw him at lagos airport starstruck i was about to go and meet him. this lady beside me said ''why do i want to go and meet him''( like i dey fall my hands). omo na so i stay back. undecided. I shouldnt have listened to her.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by PureGoldh(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2019
Cheiiii...its good to be good

If you need Original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on 0 81016 6677 1
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by PureGoldh(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2019
youngbang:
shocked

The headline should have been: Davido got mobbed by lazy Nigerian youths

Lwkmd... You no get chill at all bro
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by OakConsultNG: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Okay
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders Please help a Struggling student complete his school fees pls.. 20K to completion
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by makewetalk2: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Those are not fans, they are just looking for daily bread. The days of fans mobbing artists are gone. Those were the days of Michael Jackson. This is not a mob. Bending your camera angle so as to cut out other people going about their business is not smart.

You should notice that no Nigerian celebrity has tagged the BBC sex for grades documentary. But they all commented on BBN cheesy grin cheesy
I want to share this story maybe it will inspire some men or women:

The only way my wife escaped her lecturer who failed her twice was because I went on all social media to expose him. No one believed my wife. I personally opened several accounts, went on facebook to send private messages to so many people in her school, the VC and the VC friends on facebook. I Sent private messages to government personnel and NGO's. The pressure was too much for him until he was demoted. There was no case against him but I made sure I littered all social media trends with his name. I was damn relentless. Every day I made sure that I bombed all popular social media sites with his name until his friends began calling him up. That was how my wife graduated without a scar. I urge all to use anonymous accounts to expose these men. You cannot keep quiet. Parents, the media is now your power oh. The government cannot help. Go anonymous and help your daughters.
Many doubters never believed me online and some even asked for my private number. Make thunder fire all those doubters. They asked my wife to report to the senate. Mumu them as if they are senseless. Make my wife go senate go fool herself there. Some categorically said, there is no way the man will fail my wife if my wife studied hard. Guys, I stayed home studying with my wife day and night. I said the same thing to my wife. Read to the point that the man will have no excuse to fail you. It turns out that her script was missing in the end. The headache that goes along with it in school. The HOD and other senior lecturers are all the same. Taking your case there is just exposing yourself to more rapists. Do not believe anyone. They rarely help.
The statement the lecturer made when my wife went for her clearance was, "you escaped me". Imagine the hurdle to achieve that. I tarnished his name and exposed his vices online and that was our way out. Today, I look back and think, "what if I wasn't there for my wife?"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by sylve11: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2019
see as him bodyguard sand that guy man enter one corner. shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by spencekat(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2019
ruggedtimi:
is it the first time he is landing in lagos airport?...I remember when tuface dey hot, i saw him at lagos airport starstruck i was about to go and meet him. this lady beside me said ''why do i want to go and meet him''( like i dey fall my hands). omo na so i stay back. undecided. I shouldnt have listened to her.
Tubaba still dey hot naa

3 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Yinxies(f): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Lazy youths at work

You can now buy 1,2,3 Bedrooms in Fairfield Apartments, Lekki and pay over 10years! Payment as low as N90,750 per month with full access within 24 months. Call or Whatsapp 08112222019 for details

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Koko Slays In Lingerie (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos / Photos From Regina Askia 50th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.