Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,456 members, 7,853,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

#sexforgrade: Dela Goldheart Narrates How Prof Gyampo Sexually Harassed Her(gist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #sexforgrade: Dela Goldheart Narrates How Prof Gyampo Sexually Harassed Her(gist (226 Views)

Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah / Sex For Grade: Lady Exposes Another Lecturer Who Asexually Harassed Her (photos) / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#sexforgrade: Dela Goldheart Narrates How Prof Gyampo Sexually Harassed Her(gist by Benbeezy: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Dela Goldheart, the popular Ghanaian feminist has come out to accuse the embattled University of Ghana lecturer, Professor Ransford Gyampo of sexually harassing her when she was a student at Legon.

Dela Goldheart narrates how Prof Gyampo sexually harassed her at Legon (Full story)

According to Dela Goldheart, Professor Gyampo started harassing her when she was freshly admitted to the university.

ela Goldheart posted on his Facebook timeline:

I didn’t think I will narrate this story in public this soon with a name tagged. I knew I was going to get justice and ensure that other women’s and girls’ education are not threatened because .....

https://www.olowublog.com/2019/10/dela-goldheart-narrates-how-prof-gyampo.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NEWS SA On Security, Anakor Visits Churches, Seeks Partnership For More Awarenes / Edo state Governor’s Convoy Involved In Car Accident Claiming 7 Lives / 11 Newly Researched Project Topics For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.