Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) (40847 Views)

BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) / Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by wristbangle: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Mike the BBN man of the match without the trophy....Life goes on

Messi did not win champion's league last season but won the best player award.

Mike may not have won the grand prize but has won the heart of so many with his humility and respectful status which is worth emulating always. A good name is better than silver and gold

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by ctleurocollege: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mike should have won, the Boss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
FindingNigeria:
Mike is definitely a gentle man. One would think he would be sulking, but he seems to be having so much fun.

In this video, he sends a message of encouragement and advise to the winner of BBNaija2019, Mercy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeaaA2_hjB4
I don't like anything bbnaija but am commenting because of Mike, mercy doesn't deserve to be the winner, infact tacha was the big internal generated revenue for bbnaija but her larger than life image carrying instagram slay queen shoulder no gree her win the 60mil

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Princeton92(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Classic man... so good N so true!

My icon N model, I've gotta be like you j00r!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Anndrew(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Mike is really a matured guy,so congratulating her isn't something too hard for him to do.
He might not be the winner bt he posseses every good quality of a winner!!!
..truely these girl s princess
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Mike is really a matured guy,so congratulating her isn't something too hard for him to do.
Just shut up and keep quiet. That's how you people go and seduce lecturers

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by FindingNigeria: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
MartinsD12:

I don't like anything bbnaija but am commenting because of Mike, mercy doesn't deserve to be the winner, infact tacha was the big internal generated revenue for bbnaija but her larger than life image carrying instagram slay queen shoulder no gree her win the 60mil

You know, sometimes, being the best staff at your office doesnt mean you should disrespect other co-workers, or be rude to your boss.

Anyone can get sacked, even the person that brings in the best deals. She disqualified herself.
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by obBUZZ: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good, spirit of Sportmanship...
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
FindingNigeria:

You know, sometimes, being the best staff at your office doesnt mean you should disrespect other co-workers, or be rude to your boss.

Anyone can get sacked, even the person that brings in the best deals. She disqualified herself.
Yeah I remember the incident with ebuka where she was asked to define a winner and the characteristics stuff, she put to ebuka that tacha is a winner, if not for that incident with mercy am sure she for Don win, over confidence kill am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Just shut up and keep quiet. That's how you people go and seduce lecturers
Sense is really far from you sir!!!
How does my comment correspond with seducing lectures?
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
A classic man indeed... A king I Stan! Right from day one I just fell in love with him.. (Not in love in love o) ... I'm not a lazy Nigerian youth but I voted for mike a lot.. He is just too amazing...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
DonHummer:
I just came here to beg you guys in the name of God, its enough na. BB naija don finish na....

If it's about mike they can always go ahead and post.. I don't mind...
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Equity15(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
Na oyinbo mentality him get... Since he no even stay for naija that long.. everything for naija na do or die.. enemy of progress... Look at our politics.. no wonder oyinbo dey rule the world.. nice of Mike
I swear..you no lie
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by ibnjimoh(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
I hear say DAVIDO don give chioma belle ngbo shey na true cheesysmiley
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Starz825(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
ednut1:
For all those in bbn support groups who contributed money and carry the matter for head like gala. How market
Mercy wan share #500 for ojodu Berger bustop by tomorrow evening grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Lordjb: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Onyi22(f): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
ednut1:
For all those in bbn support groups who contributed money and carry the matter for head like gala. How market
Market day fyn oooo
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Sambaby7640: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
ednut1:
you no dey there?
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by ofem89(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
BBnaija is a Demonic Reality show that has nothing to teach the masses but full of all immoral which will never encourage Godly practices because it has been designed to draw young people to hell that's why it came with a prize tag to entice the people.how can u win a prize of what you don't work for just to be in an apartment for few months n showcase ur character and after that u win a huge some of money etc, and you think the organiser don't have an intention or motive of organizing such a program. the bible said in the last days, men will be lovers of themselves and lovers of evil rather than lovers of God pls you reading this piece make up ur mind to follow Christ for all you see are the strategies the devil uses to draw men to his kingdom but thank God for making us to know before time.choose Jesus now u r alive peace be to u all.love good n hate evil.
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Amanda4life: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Small pikin you no dey hear word.
You go enter cell again oo
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by mercyviv(f): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Well, lets just dedicate the rest of the year to BBN then! No more news anymore...Mike this, Tacha that!!

Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2019
I'm still wondering how he lost to mercy. I can't believe some Nigerians voted Mercy ahead of him. It's the same people that complains about Buhari.
Pettyprincess:
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by onatisi(m): 12:25am On Oct 09, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Mike should have won, the Boss
He ,seyi frodd and omashola gave the game a new face ,meaning and dimension. They showed that you can be a winner without necessarily having sex or fighting in bbn. The only reason mercy won was that she was the only female in the final, if tacha had entered the final, mercy wouldn't have won because they both would have shared the women's votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by onatisi(m): 12:27am On Oct 09, 2019
hybridblood07:
I'm still wondering how he lost to mercy. I can't believe some Nigerians voted Mercy ahead of him. It's the same people that complains about Buhari.
I see him going far, he sold himself to the public , I am sure ppl will like to be seeing him more , I won't be surprised if he is given ebuka role in next year bbn.
He used the bbn platform to showcase his personality
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by MoIbrahim: 6:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Learn how to QUIETLY ignore things that do not concern you

DonHummer:
I just came here to beg you guys in the name of God, its enough na. BB naija don finish na....
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2019
You said it all bro. I so much love him. He's the kind of people I always want to associate with because there is so much to learn.
onatisi:

I see him going far, he sold himself to the public , I am sure ppl will like to be seeing him more , I won't be surprised if he is given ebuka role in next year bbn.
He used the bbn platform to showcase his personality
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) by Nat404: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is a normal thing to do. Only in Nigeria things are being viewed upside down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danna Garcia ,scarlet Ortiz And Lorena Rojas / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) / Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.