Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,012 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja (27867 Views)

Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / 100 Cows Killed In Taraba By Gunmen In Military Uniform. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by MrMoney55: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lets blame Johnathan jor
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by hyperflex(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
The evil going on in Nigeria is capture will scare all of us. But because we don’t know we think we are fine
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by ndidiflorenceub(f): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nbote:
And d insecurity keeps worsening while d govt kips paying lip service to it.. Kidnapping is now a daily normal routine
may God help us in this country
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by koolaid87: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omooba77:

Honestly what is really happening; we need the MERCY of God in Nigeria. It seems we have lost it, only God can restore us....

The solution is in the masses' hand

The last straw is approaching, when the beast will be unleashed

God left the jungle a long time ago
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by Bbbwings: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omooba77:

Honestly what is really happening; we need the MERCY of God in Nigeria. It seems we have lost it, only God can restore us....
Please count God out of your troubles
He has better things to attend to

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by kikake: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Now that Abuja had been hit, the political class may know there is no more hide out in the country.

Let them wake up, systemize the country, restructure or dissolve.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
CharleyBright:
Hmm.
Abuja has become a den of criminals now.
No one is safe.
From One chance drivers, Handbag snatchers, Car burglars, Armed Robbers, Rapists, Ritualists, Armed Okada Riders, and even Prostitutes with deadly sex pots etc.
if u escape one, the other is waiting to take you to early grave.
But truth be told, Boko Haram and Armed Bandits from the North East and Kaduna have found a new haven in Abuja. They have found a new lucrative business in kidnapping Abuja residents.
Instead of closing Northern borders to check the influx of armed criminals into the country, Buhari is busy chasing shadows by closing Western borders to stop rice smuggling.
Who is Fooling Who
You're 100 % correct
And Mr IG was telling us that Abuja is the safest city in the world
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by Litmus: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Close or and beef up security at the Niger and Chad borders. When the borders closed, security improved. Set up intelligence community in the area for news of new popular/major routes into and out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by Litmus: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigeria is the South Africa of West Africa. Imagine if South Africa had virtually no border control or security and poor feckless people in neighbouring Nations, after observing some incidences of kidnapping in South Africa, discovered kidnapping pays? Why, there would be no end to kidnapping in South Africa, given that relative to the neighbourhood, South Africa is packed full of relatively better off people.

No border control, no contry.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rafiq2:
This is what happens when government negotiates with terrorists, kidnappers & criminals , it makes them assured that the government is scared of them & also encourages others to key into the lucrative business.

A mean, just get some guns, comfortable kidnap innocent citizens and extort them for cash. while security operatives are busy collecting Roger just a few kilometres from the scene.

We need to legalise guns in this country, if everybody gets a gun, everyone go get sense after a while.
God bless you. I wonder why very few ppl see things from this perspective!
Legalizing guns (pistol) would greatly reduce insecurity because even the aggressor would think twice before making a move

1 Like

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by THUNDER4real(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
I SUPPORT#LEGALIZE GUN IN NIGERIA

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by BitCraftman: 3:03am On Oct 09, 2019
That's Abuja that should be most secured.
Our way of handling such is by deploying soldiers to check points and that will be too embarrassing for diplomats i guess.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by coconuthead(m): 3:56am On Oct 09, 2019
The perpetrators could even be on this forum bashing the government for the insecurity.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by kentebemoney: 5:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Didijiji:
Exactly... Same area and military uniform. My friend is a victim

O BOY !!!!!!!!!!
u dey my area?
u fit know me if u dey come football field for 1000unit.

have the criminals made there demand?
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by Chummynoni(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2019
dont be surprised that these guys are real soldiers
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by Didijiji: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2019
kentebemoney:

O BOY !!!!!!!!!!
u dey my area?
u fit know me if u dey come football field for 1000unit.

have the criminals made there demand?
he is out after paying some sum.

I just wish Nigeria and Nigerians can find a solution to this menace
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by raphy(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2019
these army that ran away when boko haram attack there base are capable of doing anything with there guns for money just to survive.
if you know what am saying.

our country is no useless..

even the president don't Care if you live or die he care about his cows in his village.

so sleep with one eyes open everyday...

a good morning to you all.
from my side.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

God bless you. I wonder why very few ppl see things from this perspective!
Legalizing guns (pistol) would greatly reduce insecurity because even the aggressor would think twice before making a move

Well, the fact is, our borders are too porous, security agents aren't efficient, this is the best & most cost effective way to secure life & properties. every criminal will think twice as any area of operation might be full of armed civilians who are ready to shower them with bullets

1 Like

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by Unie30: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
The road leading to this Community (Pegi) is virtually one of the worst in the country, and criminals take advantage of this to execute their evil plans on innocent citizens who can not afford to stay in town because of money. This is not the first time criminals are attacking people on that lonely road. Recently, a man was killed and his intestine removed along same route. I believe if the road is constructed, it will curb this menace.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja by TeeSha(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Gun men in Army uniform or Army men?
Me-thinks the military is into kidnapping business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Left Bloodied After Being Ambushed And Attacked By Cultists. Photos / Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.