Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! (1026 Views)

International Olympic Committee Asks All Sports To Ban Russia And Belarus / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. / Watch All Sports Matches On Tvtap Pro App (perfect Streaming App) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by tosyne2much(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hello everyone!

I want to introduce us to a platform called Sportstalk. It's a sports platform where you can actually earn money via blogging for your passion.

What is Sportstalk?

Sportstalk is a cryptocurrency platform where you earn through interacting and engaging the community through writing and commenting. All you need to do is write "unique" content and get rewarded by your readers.

Is it only Sports content that is allowed on Sportstalk

Yes! only sports content is allowed.
It could be news, predictions, fitness training, etc

Can I "Copy and Paste" on Sportstalk?

No you can't survive on Sportstalk using copy and paste to game the system. The platform is not for a lazy person, therefore, there's a plagiarism bot on the platform designed to alert viewers not to vote your post if you actually copied it from somewhere. Although you could browsing and research on a topic but it has to be written in your own words and thoughts

Where is the money Sportstalk giving us coming from?

I know you will be wondering about where the money is coming from cheesy Well, Sportstalk is not the one giving you money, it's actually the users of the platform who have already bought Sports token and staked it in their wallet that are given you money through upvotes

What is Sports token?

It's the currently currency the system prints out to users. It's just like Naira

Does Sportstalk pay directly to my bank account?

Sportstalk does not pay directly to your bank account. Each time people upvote either your post or comment, you will earn SPORTS which will arrive in your wallet after 7 days. The SPORTS token can either be monetized when it arrives into your wallet or you could stake it to so that you can also reward other users and earn.

How much can I earn per day?

It all depends on how good your post it, how you can engage the community, or how your post is able to attract people to your blog. If you write so well, you will probably get decent upvotes on your post.

Can I invest on Sportstalk and earn money?

If you invest into the system it's for your own good. You earn passive income from curation rewards when you buy Sports token and use it to power up your account.

For example, if I buy 200,000 sports token (let's say it costs N12,000) and I stake it in my wallet. My upvote value will be worth about 250 sports. If I vote someone's post, the person gets 60% while 40% goes to me. That is, the person will get 160 while I get 140.

Mind you, your 200k Sports token will still be intact in your wallet. It won't reduce

I just opened your eyes to a life changing opportunity. Instead of using your data to troll online or arguing unnecessarily about football with your friends, why not just bring up the same argument on Sportstalk and use it to earn?

Note: Sportstalk is not quick-rich-scheme because it requires patience, consistency and persistence but trust me, I will be part of your success story in life if you give it best and you succeed.

Many people ask questions about how they can earn a living online but most do not know the right place but now I just told you one. I'm not a paid promoter if Sportstalk but only took my time to share a way to earn online with us

Get on the train guys, don't be a doubting Thomas.. This isn't a ponzi scheme!

Check out the site

www.sportstalksocial.com
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by tosyne2much(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
If you have any question kindly let me know

You can check out blog too

https://www.sportstalksocial.com/@tosyne2much
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by JasonScoolari: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nice one, So what is the equivalent of a SPORTS I earned to the NAIRA?
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by tosyne2much(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Nice one, So what is the equivalent of a SPORTS I earned to the NAIRA?
It's not static but at the moment of typing this, it's $0.00019.. That's equivalent to N0.0684

If you earn 10k Sports per day, that's about $2.. I earn above that though

Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by JasonScoolari: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
tosyne2much:
It's not static but at the moment of typing this, it's $0.00019.. That's equivalent to N0.0684

If you earn 10k Sports per day, that's about $2.. I earn above that though
Fair enough.

So does it restrict users to a certain amount of comments or post per day?
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Fair enough.

So does it restrict users to a certain amount of comments or post per day?
Not restrictions but moderation is the key.. I make just two posts per day

Commenting is good, it attracts people to your blog
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by JasonScoolari: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
tosyne2much:
Not restrictions but moderation is the key.. I make just two posts per day

Commenting is good, it attracts people to your blog
Very well then.

Let's give it a try.
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by tosyne2much(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Very well then.

Let's give it a try.
Try to register but make sure you copy your password and save it in a safe place

New password cannot be generated so if you lose it, wave goodbye to your account and fund cheesy
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by JasonScoolari: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
tosyne2much:
Try to register but make sure you copy your password and save it in a safe place

New password cannot be generated so if you lose it, wave goodbye to your account and fund cheesy
No consideration?

Oh well,

No one wants to lose, including the owners of the platform.
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 09, 2019
which is more important for earning token: right prediction or more upvote?

eg

I may come up with a rather unusual prediction (say Burnley to beat Manchester City at Etihad) based on my analysis and get down-voted. if it happens that burnley wins, would I earn token for my correct prediction or would not earn token for the down-vote (because people are most likely would down-vote such a prediction)
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by tosyne2much(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2019
mikezuruki:
which is more important for earning token: right prediction or more upvote?

eg

I may come up with a rather unusual prediction (say Burnley to beat Manchester City at Etihad) based on my analysis and get down-voted. if it happens that burnley wins, would I earn token for my correct prediction or would not earn token for the down-vote (because people are most likely would down-vote such a prediction)
No that's not the way it works

Either the prediction is right or wrong it doesn't change anything.. You will get upvote for your upvote provided it's written by you

U grab?
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by Valwezzy: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
So one cannot withdraw or cash out his/her SPORTS tokens earnings?
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Valwezzy:
So one cannot withdraw or cash out his/her SPORTS tokens earnings?
Every seven days you cash out for sure
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by Valwezzy: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
tosyne2much:
Every seven days you cash out for sure

All right, thanks for the heads up.
Re: Good News To All Sports Fans. Blog & Earn Money On Sportstalk! by Olalekandelaz: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please is this still functioning well?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Inside Cristiano Ronaldo’s £20m Private Gulfstream G200 Jet / Free Bet9ja Booking Number For Today 7th September 2020 / Dstv Na Scam. Why They No Dey Show UCL Final.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.