Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Fell In Love With Venita & Esther -Frodd Explains His Love-Triangle Confusion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Fell In Love With Venita & Esther -Frodd Explains His Love-Triangle Confusion (778 Views)

BBNaija’s Neo Settles Beef With Venita Amid Breakup Rumour With Vee (Video) / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest / BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With Venita & Esther -Frodd Explains His Love-Triangle Confusion by gistembassy123: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
In an exclusive chat with Ebuka, third runner up Frodd explained the Love Triangle between him, Venita and Esther.

He always debunked the view that Esther was initially in love with Nelson, according to him, Esther was never in love with Nelson and that she only showed Nelson love because he was not feeling fine.

And when he approached Esther for a relationship he asked her if she has feelings for anyone in the house because he noticed she was always around three men in the house but she said no.

And on reasons he took it personal when Ike used his veto power to save Omashola instead of Him. He said he expected Ike to save him because he had saved Ike a lot of times when he was almost going crazy in the house.

Then on the love triangle between Venita, Esther and him, he revealed he refused to date Venita because she was previously married, however, he had feelings for both Venita and Esther but preferred Esther, hence he went all out for her...

Watch full interview here.

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/i-fell-in-love-with-venita-and-esther-frodd-explains-love-triangle/

(1) (Reply)

‘I Want To Get Pregnant And Have Kids But God’s Time Is The Best’ – Bobrisky Say / Tonto Dikeh Not Deported, Still In Dubai Prison…more Incriminating Evidence / Spanish Big Brother Made Contestant ‘watch Her Own Rape’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.