Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet (69628 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Rock Seyi And Omashola, Went Butt Unclad (Photos) / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by NLSavage: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Anambralstson:

Used ke
shay we go still dey. I bet you their relationship won't last. frodd puts more energy into the relationship.
time stamp bro time stamp
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by sammchuck1: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2019
tillaman:
why him go marry her?? You think mercy ready to commit to one man?? Mercy is smarter than Ike, she can straff him for now but trust me e nor go Last you go see!

Ok na
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by BarrElChapo(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2019
only two couples look natural the other is posing for the camera undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Omoslim26: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Seyi's babe is so cute!

oga dey there dey do seyi's babe is so cute your country is in a drowning state to extreme poverty imagine 1 derica of rice is #370 you are there looking at seyi's babe
who her cute help
nonsense and FG
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by raphy(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2019
if person tell mw say mercy was single before the show started i for fry stone.

ik don knack this girl her brain just forget tat guy wey toast her before.

I knew mercy stand a big chance of wining when she was the only girl in the house.

so if them no marry this na scam too.

1 Like

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by skukimania(f): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2019
Why dem no invite Esther make Frodd too see person hold?

4 Likes

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Jesuspikin8: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2019
vizkiz:
Mercy will dump Ike.

It's just a matter of when
When a man higher than Ike in status comes knocking obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by WalkerMichael(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga dey there dey do seyi's babe is so cute your country is in a drowning state to extreme poverty imagine 1 derica of rice is #370 you are there looking at seyi's babe
who her cute help
nonsense and FG

Have you eaten this morning? Am I the cause of your problem??

1 Like

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by TheGameYard(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2019
tillaman:
Ike go don do things to Mercy Eke, I doubt if that fvcker can wait till their wedding night!!
He go don disvirgin the babe now
shey she be virgin b4?
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Olodo24: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Frodd no get girlfriend?
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by tillaman(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2019
TheGameYard:
shey she be virgin b4?
secondary virgin breh
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by DeriNwamama: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Water is very very important to health, Agriculture and even secuirity, if that 82 billion is properly invested on Dams accross the country especially in the Dry north, we can curb cholera outbreak in Northwest through use of water for hygene and some other outbreaks that the treatment and vacination later cost us more money... same way Dams can support irrigation farming which would keep fulanis away from south, and even give us food secuirity and revenue so... water needs atleast double that figure

@op.. i just pity Frodd, that unstable esther is hard to love
[/s]
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by DeriNwamama: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ike better chop kponmo sharp sharp, and collect any change he can get, because big men are comming for mercy

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by amBlessing(f): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2019
tillaman:
Ike go don do things to Mercy Eke, I doubt if that fvcker can wait till their wedding night!!
He go don disvirgin the babe now
Only if she is one sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by ceciliab(f): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2019
when things were budgeted for like 5 years ago are still showing up in the budget

1 Like

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Omoslim26: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Have you eaten this morning? Am I the cause of your problem??

��� so because you drank garri with salt this morning that's why you are bragging abi
for your info I have sent our office assistant to coordinate hot jellof rice with 4 pkomo
oh how I love pkomo � with one chiled malt
�it is you that will have problems

I don't want to curse anybody today but if you think you have bad mouth you better know that you have met your match
na to look cute galfriend be your achievement this morning ���

1 Like

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by tillaman(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2019
amBlessing:
Only if she is one sef
Mercy na Secondary Virgin o
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by ToscanHenry: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Frodd is not lonely... this picture was crop...all the bbn contestant were all in the original copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by 3kay945(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Katier00:
Enough now. Let's face the reality now. How can we better Nigeria as the youth of this nation

We can never o. Atleast not with this generation cool

Unseriousness is a flood in our blood.
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2019
Esther has never loved Frodd.

#fact!
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by anambraamaka: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Frood lol
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by jiksman3: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Be like say Frodd still never pour grin, looks konjified

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by PureFace1(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2019
Seyi's babe is black and cute

2 Likes

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by obantin: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Omniknowest: the knower of all things. Always waiting for things to get sour.. na wa ooo

vizkiz:
Mercy will dump Ike.

It's just a matter of when

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by owila4luv(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Frodd no get babe ne?? shocked shocked
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Bewiseedet(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Frood my guy single n not searching. Ike done chop mercy kpekus by now

1 Like

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by seangy4konji: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2019
NLSavage:
he has been used and dumped
that stupid witch called Esther
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Benbelor(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2019
DonBenny77:
So mercy was single before big brother wink
I doubt too.. Or perhaps her fame has outgrown her bfs own and you know what fame and money does to people
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by King44(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Frood is as single as furk girls reason him way abeg make e nor go die of loneliness
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by OdefaGirl(f): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Katier00:
Enough now. Let's face the reality now. How can we better Nigeria as the youth of this nation

Iyaa!!
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2019
mehn been single is bae.... frood looking like a gentle man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.