Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k (1156 Views)

Tablets Available For Sales As Low As 25k / Pix!!brand New Xiaomi Phone Deals,low As 25k,mi 9t,redmi Note 7,redmi 7a,freebie / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
We are UPC Computers. We deal on quality UK-Used Laptops of all types, specs and prices.

What has kept us as top players in the business of Laptop sells is our value for truth and genuine reputation. For us, business is life!

We give you exctly what you need, how and when you need it, and according to your budget.

Reach us via WhatsApp on 09054762972

Let's do business together. Your satisfaction is our pride!

Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by uchaymart(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Which laptop is 25k
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by psucc(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Which model is that Asus? What's the specs and price
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Getintouch2004(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
How much is that hp?
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
uchaymart:
Which laptop is 25k

Dell, HP etc.

Don't get it twisted. You can still enjoy these laptops. Though, apparently, their capacities are low...it doesn't cancel the fact that they can do a great deal of work for you.

So, yes, if 25k is your budget, you can get a good laptop from us.
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
psucc:
Which model is that Asus? What's the specs and price

Will check the store and reply you accordingly tomorrow
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by uchaymart(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Youngadvocate:

dell
Ok sir
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2019
uchaymart:

Ok sir

Dell, HP etc.

Don't get it twisted. You can still enjoy these laptops. Though, apparently, their capacities are low...it doesn't cancel the fact that they can do a great deal of work for you.

(
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by uchaymart(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Youngadvocate:

Dell, HP etc.

(

No problem sir,
Just want to be its a nice laptop because I got one has been bad since the day of purchase
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2019
uchaymart:

No problem sir,
Just want to be its a nice laptop because I got one has been bad since the day of purchase

My contact details are all over Nairaland...I have a name already. A lot of people know me and have done business with me.

I can't trade my reputation for 25k. I assure you bro, we don't do refurbished. We give you what you ask for.
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Just to Add...we do wholesale.

And if you reside outside Lagos, we offer a delivery service to anywhere in the country
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
uchaymart:
Which laptop is 25k

Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2019
More listings coming for systems in stock.
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
We have the Asus brand in stock

Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Good morning guys
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by psucc(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2019
Youngadvocate:

Will check the store and reply you accordingly tomorrow
Your tomorrow never come?
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2019
psucc:

Oh! I'm so sorry bro...I completely forgot. It's already off the stock (sold out). Though there are lots of better alternatives in stock.

So sorry bro.
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2019
psucc:

Oh! I'm so sorry bro...I completely forgot. It's already off the stock (sold out). Though there are lots of better alternatives in stock.

So sorry bro. Hope this meets you well.
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2019
For those inquiry 25k Laptops

Dell
160g HD
2g ram

Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by psucc(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Youngadvocate:

So sorry bro. Hope this meets you well.
'tis well! I needed the Asus for replacement of some broken parts.

whenever you have one quote me.

Thanks for the understanding
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2019
More

Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Good morning People
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Good morning people
Re: We Sell All Types Of Quality London-used Laptops As Low As 25k by Youngadvocate(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
New stock has arrived...hurry now for your quality choices

(1) (Reply)

Household Electronics For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Duos SOLD / Relocation Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.