Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday October 9, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday October 9, 2019 (227 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, November 9, 2019 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Saturday, March 9, 2019 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday, January 9,2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday October 9, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, October 9, 2019) -

*Don’t Bury Them Yet!*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the great price You paid in order to bring me to Your saving knowledge and grace.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, let me never rejoice at the fall of any brethren; rather give me the grace to rally round, to restore him or her, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, don't allow any of the negative and evil prophecies of the end time be fulfilled in my life, family and destiny, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness, in this wicked and perversed generation, till the end, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, I soak my children and myself in the blood of Jesus, and I decree that we shall never be possessed by any of the evil spirits of the end time, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never betray or give up on my brother in Christ, and I decree that no member of my family shall backslide or fall from faith, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me grace to strengthen and stabilise the weak, and restore the fallen, in Your church, rather than sit in judgement over them, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me never be the cause or initiator of offences, in Your church, rather, give me the grace to persevere and follow peace with all men, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, let me never compete with Satan, in his role as the 'accuser' and chief persecutor of brethren, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every spirit of envy, betrayal and pull him down syndrome, now pervasive in the body of Christ, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let every enemy of his life and ministry be exposed and publicly disgraced and humiliated, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
16.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Church Sells “blood Of Jesus” To Members / 5 Different Pastors Used Same Lady For Fake Miracles [watch] / Pastor Tells Church Member To Smoke Weed During Service (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.