Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Job Dilema, Urgent Advice Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Dilema, Urgent Advice Please (845 Views)

Master's Advice.. Please Help Me / Considering My Dilema / I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Dilema, Urgent Advice Please by forkinsonlolo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2010
Nairalander.
am a recent computer/mathematics graduate . and as part of my course pre-requisite, we are to go on 6 moth IT (industrial training) before youth service,
this is the last month of my IT in a Corporate Generator Engineering Company in lagos (Name withheld) where i work in their IT department, of which they promised to retained me after my IT. i dont really trust this company because i have inquiry from their previous IT staff and i got to know that. they might/might not recruit an IT, , they only promised so i could stayed,
well this is a big Generator company and i wish to continue to work with them, because there are so many fringe benefit aside the monthly salary,

moreover, i have also applied to a one man business company as a computer graphic designer, of which he promised to pay me 35000 monthly , and asked me to resume in a week time.

guys, i really need your advice, dont kno if to stop this IT and join the one man business, or stay with the IT hopping to be retained at the end of this month, the starting salary is 40000 monthly, with some emolument, fringe benefit like transport, etc, conducive environment.

i dont want to loose the two
Re: Job Dilema, Urgent Advice Please by Jcob(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2010
You don't want to lose the two

IMHO, tell the sole man you are interested in working for him but he should wait till you finish your attachment so that you can put things in order. This should avail you the time to know if your Generator company will retain you or show you the exit. Either ways, it's a win-win situation as you already have 2 options.

(1) (Reply)

Age Discrimination / HELP I Want To Start From Scratch / House Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.