Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Practical Building Powerbanks Solar Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Practical Building Powerbanks Solar Generator (1081 Views)

Power On-the-go With Yoobao& Other Brands: Laptop&phone Powerbanks & Solar Gener / Remax Powerbanks | Fast Charging Protocol | Pay On Delivery. / ***TallPlus Air Pro and TallPlus Air Pro2 Earpod and Tallplus powerbanks** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Building Powerbanks Solar Generator by pointstores(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2019
Learn how to build laptop & phone powerbanks, Solar generators, understanding pcb BMS and circuit diagram converting of fan to work 20hours u can be makeing cool cash only if you can invest in knowledge call 08166117634 or visit www.solarvisionnija.com.ng for more information

We sell 18650 battery holders
We sell 18650 and lifepo4 battery available in 1c 3c 5c
We sell quality solar panel and agm battery
We sell laptop powerbank caseing phone powerbank caseing
We sell converters and inverters
We will love to do bussiness with you

Re: Practical Building Powerbanks Solar Generator by greatnaija01: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
pointstores:
Learn how to build laptop & phone powerbanks, Solar generators, understanding pcb BMS and circuit diagram converting of fan to work 20hours u can be makeing cool cash only if you can invest in knowledge call 08166117634 or visit www.solarvisionnija.com.ng for more information

We sell 18650 battery holders
We sell 18650 and lifepo4 battery available in 1c 3c 5c
We sell quality solar panel and agm battery
We sell laptop powerbank caseing phone powerbank caseing
We sell converters and inverters
We will love to do bussiness with you

Hello sir, pls I can not afford MTN LUMOS and I really need light, do you have a solution for people like me. something that will LAST and carry my LAPTOP and STANDING FAN? plus 4 phones?

I am not in Lagos sir, and where I am the SUN IS HOT LIKE FIRE and rain can fall unexpectedly.

pls can you prescribe a best solution for me that would not need monthly sub?
Re: Practical Building Powerbanks Solar Generator by pointstores(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2019
greatnaija01:

Hello sir, pls I can not afford MTN LUMOS and I really need light, do you have a solution for people like me. something that will LAST and carry my LAPTOP and STANDING FAN? plus 4 phones?

I am not in Lagos sir, and where I am the SUN IS HOT LIKE FIRE and rain can fall unexpectedly.

pls can you prescribe a best solution for me that would not need monthly sub?
Call me sir 08166117634

(1) (Reply)

Another Lenovo X201 Corei5... 27k Sold / Factory Unlocked Brand New Sealed Iphone Xr 128GB... / Plug And Play Chip For Iphone(all Network-mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.