Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Business To Invest With 500k - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business To Invest With 500k (3629 Views)

Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business To Invest With 500k by Langdon2016: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
bestbizman:
If you are in Lagos,I have a special general supply business that you can be the financial partner and the stockist while I handle the sales. profits will be good because of the large sales it will attract. Whatsapp me on zero9086zero75496.

Tell us more about your product before going to whatsapp level
Re: What Business To Invest With 500k by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
JrSteven:
Open a barber shop...that amount is enough..
Employ a barber .
He sends 6k to you weekly and also maintains the shop.
. IMAGINE THE WAY THIS DUDE DE THINK, OPEN A BARBING SHOP AND THE BARBER WILL BE PAYING HIM N6K A WEEK? NA WA OOOO, NA WA OOOO. INSTEAD OF DOING THAT, WHY DON'T YOU JUST LOOK OR BORROW ADDITIONAL N150K JOIN IT AND GET A BRAND KEKE MARWA AND MAKE ABIVE THAT N6K IN A DAY. GUY ITS LATE, I WOULD HAVE ADVISED YOU TO TAKE THAT MONEY FIND YOUR WAY TO NASARAWA, BUY BAGS OF EGUSI AT N40K IT'S EXPENSIVE NOW AND IN FEBRUARY YOU SEE YOUR SELF SELLING BACK THAT SAME EGUSI AT N65K OR SO.

1 Like

Re: What Business To Invest With 500k by Nature130: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
. IMAGINE THE WAY THIS DUDE DE THINK, OPEN A BARBING SHOP AND THE BARBER WILL BE PAYING HIM N6K A WEEK? NA WA OOOO, NA WA OOOO. INSTEAD OF DOING THAT, WHY DON'T YOU JUST LOOK OR BORROW ADDITIONAL N150K JOIN IT AND GET A BRAND KEKE MARWA AND MAKE ABIVE THAT N6K IN A DAY. GUY ITS LATE, I WOULD HAVE ADVISED YOU TO TAKE THAT MONEY FIND YOUR WAY TO NASARAWA, BUY BAGS OF EGUSI AT N40K IT'S EXPENSIVE NOW AND IN FEBRUARY YOU SEE YOUR SELF SELLING BACK THAT SAME EGUSI AT N65K OR SO.

Is it the peeled ones or the ones not peeled? And which part of the state?
Thanks
Re: What Business To Invest With 500k by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Greenback:

How does this work, please
You buy football tickets and hoard it, then you sell when the match is getting nearer.. Check my profile and WhatsApp me

I will guide you through
Re: What Business To Invest With 500k by Emac34: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
tosyne2much:
You buy football tickets and hoard it, then you sell when the match is getting nearer.. Check my profile and WhatsApp me

I will guide you through
On my way bruh coolcool
Re: What Business To Invest With 500k by Greenback: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
tosyne2much:

I will guide you through

Which league are you talking about, please?
Re: What Business To Invest With 500k by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Greenback:

Which league are you talking about, please?
English Premier League, La Liga, Seria A, etc
Re: What Business To Invest With 500k by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Emac34:
On my way bruh coolcool
Alright bro cheesy
Re: What Business To Invest With 500k by Greenback: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2019
tosyne2much:
English Premier League, La Liga, Seria A, etc

You gotta be kidding!

Unless you are in the UK
Re: What Business To Invest With 500k by tosyne2much(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Greenback:

You gotta be kidding!

Unless you are in the UK
No you don't have to be in the UK

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM Fraud Mathematics, House Of Rep Is Right! / Ads Whatsapp Group Is Where You Can Posts Ads / English/australia Fixed Draws Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.