Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Release Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Release Admission List (4164 Views)

Jamb Set To Release Admission Status / Federal Polytechnic Bida Release Admission List / Unilorin Release Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Release Admission List by yanju41: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
the list is out,ruch and confirm ur name and if urs i nt their beep me here,mind u am nt adm oficr.08072152671
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Release Admission List by williams08: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2010
This is to bring to the notice of anybody whose name's not out in the first list, i will encourage you not to loose

hope as you can still get the change of course when it is out. Meanwhile, i suspected some people are giving' out

there cell numbers telling you guys they could help if your name is not out, i only want to tell you guys to never

fall prey to any fraudsters. Because as far as my knowledge about admission. i can tell you bluntly that there is

nothing, absolutely nothing anybody can do except you call
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Release Admission List by karyurdey(m): 1:28am On Sep 11, 2013
the federal polytechnic ado ekiti admission list is not out yet. the cut off is yet to be decided as well. I urge every concerned to be patient and ignore anyone saying the cut off is yet. you can like the school official page on Facebook for more on for . www.Facebook.com/fedpoladnews and WWW.Facebook.com/fedpoladinfo.........
for more information , call Kay on 08134667145(whatsapp as well) or PRIMEMIN on 2go
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Release Admission List by karyurdey(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2013
FEDERAL POLY ADO ADMISSION LIST IS OUT.
Candidates who sat for the Post UTME screening of
the Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti have been advised to visit the school website and notice boards on the campus to check their admission status as the first batch of admission list has been released and poste on line.Successful candidates are to promptly pay the acceptance fee of 20,000.00 only at the following banks: first bank plc, skye bank plc, access bank plc, guarantee trust Bank plc, and enterprise bank plc.
However, unsuccessful candidates wishing to change their course as a result of their inability to reach the cut off point for their intended course have been advised to do so provided they meet the minimum requirements of the available 13 departments. The 13 departments, which candidates can change to and their minimum aggregate cut off score as well as
other requirements are to be seen online and on the
notice boards in the polytechnic ' main campus. Such candidates are further advised to obtain the change of course forms at a sum of 2,500.00 payable at the bursary. Completed change of course application forms are to be submitted with their UTME score slip, Post UTME score and O Level results at the polytechnics Academic office on or before Friday November 1st, 2013
for more enquiries, call 08134667145(whatsapp) as well or on 2go with "PRIMEMIN" or BBM with pin 7C36759D.

(1) (Reply)

Textbooks Used In Secondary Schools In Nigeria - Please Help!! / I Still Do Not Believe That This School Is In Anambra State / This Is How The Great Pyramid Of Egypt Were Built.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.