Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle (965 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On / 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle by dubra: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pls I just want to know, why is it that when ever INNOSON matters is brought up in nairaland so many people will run to toilet,why are they afraid of the rising profile of this lugged man?

Re: Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
dubra:
Pls I just want to know, why is it that when ever INNOSON matters is brought up in nairaland so many people will run to toilet,why are they afraid of the rising profile of this lugged man?
Innoson amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii slap44 iceberg3 adaibeku

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle by General0847: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
It's envy. You don't have to be ibo to appreciate the fact that Innoson is doing great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle by SLAP44: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
immhotep:

Innoson amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii slap44 iceberg3 adaibeku

Please stop mentioning me in your replies. Thank you.
Re: Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle by judgementyard(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
What else if not 'bad Belle' grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle by LZAA: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
SLAP44:

Please stop mentioning me in your replies. Thank you.

Re: Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle by BiafraMyAss(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
All of you defending the ugly Innoson cars, telling us how you prefer it to other brands... kindly post your Innoson cars that belongs to you. You're all e-supporters that will never spend your money to acquire one. Innoson is ugly
Re: Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Innoson is still 3rd generation car producing company... When I own option of all those beautiful and sophisticated cars.. I will now carry my money go buy innoson... It's. Not a matter of sentiment , it's a matter of common Sense..

Btw I -phone, Samsung Galaxy and techno which one would you pick if you have the choice?

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle by dubra: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
BiafraMyAss:
All of you defending the ugly Innoson cars, telling us how you prefer it to other brands... kindly post your Innoson cars that belongs to you. You're all e-supporters that will never spend your money to acquire one. Innoson is ugly
shame on you,how many industries did your grand papa? Ungrateful hypocrite

Re: Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle by BiafraMyAss(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
dubra:
shame on you,how many industries did your grand papa? Ungrateful hypocrite

Ode! Innoson na your family company? Make I see your IVM car. Oponu

What's ungrateful hypocrite? Innoson car na free?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Your Car Scratch In Just 5 Mins / Is 2007 Nissan Micra Nigeria Used Good Buy For 550k / 2005 Lezus ES330 Available For Sale At Affordable Price 2m. 2 Months Used,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.