Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) (42726 Views)

Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by happney65: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Breastinombari

Breast wey resemble mountain of fire and miracles logo.
Mountain of bobbi

shibaraba,you are a very very useless somebody... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lol, Nigerians ehn.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ayam confused abt something otongue
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
omocalabar:
her mum is natural bro...am talkin abt the mother
well, we haven't seen her before pics so it's difficult to tell
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by omocalabar(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
well, we haven't seen her before pics so it's difficult to tell
I have...been a fan of her for almost 20yrs....shes always been like that
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by dejio42(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
undecided what will be this girl reaction when her mom put wizkid song(brown skin girl) on replay.
woman this your daughter combined your passed color with that of her dads..(maybe)
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by sammchuck1: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
happybee:
Why she come back like this?
Abi na my phone..
undecided

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by baby124: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lol. She black well well sha. It’s probably the camera.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Demiladedemzy:
Why is she the opposite of her mother?

She must have taken after her father...
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by Kaybex007(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Has same stature with her mother. Just give Her some few years, she will definitely turn into White African just like her mother. Those of you who love marrying yellow pawpaw, when they tell you to look for a way of getting your woman's childhood pix so as to know her real complexion, you thought they were lieing. Now I see a very good evidence to prove that ronke oshodi one was black before she turned pink. The evidence is her daughter.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by Alkheira(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Korllami007:
Am I having partial color blindness or something is wrong with my phone or the device that uploaded the pictures or the camera that took pictures? Because her face is more darker than her left hand, her left hand is more darker than her right hand, her whole body is 20 times darker than her mother.
I think we need drugs seriously
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
happybee:
Why she come back like this? Abi na my phone.. undecided
It is camera bro! You can check her real complexion from her hand...
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by Tcheck(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Korllami007:
Am I having partial color blindness or something is wrong with my phone or the device that uploaded the pictures or the camera that took pictures? Because her face is more darker than her left hand, her left hand is more darker than her right hand, her whole body is 20 times darker than her mother.
bros nothing do ur eye. It's the camera angle. That's her in the last picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
omocalabar:
I have...been a fan of her for almost 20yrs....shes always been like that
okay

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by SALTandFIRE: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2019
tainam:
Popular actress, Ronke Ojo, aka Ronke Oshodi-Oke, has thrown the most beautiful surprise celebration for her daughter, Jumoke’s 16th year birthday today.

She showed up at her school with a music band, cakes and more.

In her message to her, Ronke wrote ”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3X-1iMFsk4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://graygist.com/2019/10/09/ronke-oshodi-oke-surprises-daughter-on-her-16th-year-birthday-photos
is she dark or fair. Am confused
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by SALTandFIRE: 12:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Korllami007:
haaahahh you are not alone
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by SALTandFIRE: 12:48am On Oct 10, 2019
happybee:
Why she come back like this?
Abi na my phone..
undecided
effect of over editing ni o
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by SALTandFIRE: 12:50am On Oct 10, 2019
ednut1:
All the fair actresses have dark children. Nawa
good observation... Being an actress in Nigeria requires you to be bleaching.. It's quite a demanding career
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by SALTandFIRE: 12:51am On Oct 10, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Instead of wishing her a happy birthday some Goats are asking their Fathers about her color
happy birthday from goats ooo
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by ynglukas(m): 12:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Korllami007:

aswear, d tin tire me self, na real different shades of black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by webngnews: 1:13am On Oct 10, 2019
ohh
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by mercyviv(f): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2019
Still innocent!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by Omonda(m): 2:18am On Oct 10, 2019
She no even fine self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Rubbish. She for declare public holiday for her now. I ate nonsense
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Omonda:
She no even fine self
no mind her and her mother. See as breasts full her chest like pawpaw at age 16
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by saajus: 3:35am On Oct 10, 2019
You can bleach the skin, but you can't bleach the gene.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 4:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Korllami007:

E no go pass Tecno or infinix phone, especially that Tecno ,e sabi saturate pictures ehn.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by Smarttravels(f): 4:51am On Oct 10, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
wonder why when they bleach or do plastic surgery they think that their children will be transformed. Their children always reveal the true state of their parents
Ronke is not bleaching. She is naturally fair.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by Passionate1(m): 5:05am On Oct 10, 2019
Oshodi isale nko! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:10am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
Breastinombari

Breast wey resemble mountain of fire and miracles logo.
Mountain of bobbi
o boy Wetin dry worry you?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2019
This woman's breasts are legendary grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2019
Hbd to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binta Kofar Soro Is Dead / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride / Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.