Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Want To Reapply For America Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Reapply For America Visa (528 Views)

I Was Denied US Visa And My Agent Asked Me To Reapply / US Asks Visa Applicants Rejected Under Trump’s Travel Ban To Reapply Free / Nigerians Denied Visa On Or After Jan 20, 2020, Can Reapply For FREE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Want To Reapply For America Visa by Emmatee1816(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pls I have once applied for an America visa but I was denied.the invitation letter was from my uncle who has lived there for over 25yrs,he is a lecturer in one of the colleges in texas.i spoke to him about my intentions to travel abroad the last time he visited us,so he agreed he was going to invite me.though we bare the same surname but for one or two reasons I was denied at the embassy.but I am thinking of reapplying with the influence of his son which is my cousin........he is a 3star general or so in the U.S army and we also share the same surname.....my point is would the embassy take my cousins position in the government into consideration by granting me a visa .....because I keep on hearing from locals that if a government official invites someone,there is a great chance of the person been granted a visa.....Incase you wanna know why I didn't request the letter from my 'auwa' cousin initially,we didn't have a relationship until recently.
Though after my 1st denial at the embassy,my plan was to tour Europe before I try America again,which could take me 2yrs to achieve and it's quite a long period for me to bear in this country,but lately it just seem as if I could use my cousin's influence in the American government, instead of going through the stress of travelling to Europe b4 reapplying for America again
Pls house I need valid advices
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Reapply For America Visa by justwise(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2019

(1)

Plane Carrying Presidential Staff, Security Personnel Crashes / Deleted / Canada Express Entry: NOC For A Lecturer II In Nigerian Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.