Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

ANhydrous Copper Sulphate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ANhydrous Copper Sulphate (1008 Views)

Are You A Student, Copper, Graduate/worker? This Is For You!!! / 2010 Batch B Awaiting Copper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANhydrous Copper Sulphate by oreofemi(f): 12:06am On May 20, 2007
i really wish we all go through this very well,while i was doing my chemistry lab,me and my classmates decided to go over this ,while we were doing this we found out that there is something we called anhydrous copper 11 tetraoxosulphate v1 we tried as hard as possible to get to the route of the matter but we couldnt. but i will try and get enough evidence.we did not know how it gt there but we will surely get to the route of this matter.
Re: ANhydrous Copper Sulphate by jungun901(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2007
anhydrous copper 11 tetraoxosulphate v1 what? I didn't go chemistry. What does that got to do with my health? Just trying to understand.

(1) (Reply)

AKOKITE ALERT / Impacts Of The Nigerian Capital Market Crisis On The Economy / Where Can I Do My Industrial Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.