Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Reactions As Davido Show Off His Heavily Sexy Pregnant Fiance Chioma Cooking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Davido Show Off His Heavily Sexy Pregnant Fiance Chioma Cooking (1793 Views)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / "Adeleke, Where Is Chioma's Cooking Show?" - Kemi Olunloyo Diss Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Davido Show Off His Heavily Sexy Pregnant Fiance Chioma Cooking by Psimagestudio: 4:46am On Oct 10, 2019
Popular musician Davido spark outrage as he show off her beautiful wife to be Chioma cooking for him in the kitchen.

The loving couple were seen in what appears to be a kitchen, as the popular musician was filming his fiancee as she was busy trying to fix a meal. Heavily pregnant Chioma seemed occupied with what she was doing that she paid little or no attention to David Adeleke, who inquired about her ring and praised her by calling her ‘wifey’. And she replied leave me jor. Love is sweet.watch the clip below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3aO8KRgcHb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/reactions-as-davido-show-off-his-heavily-sexy-pregnant-fiance-chioma-cooking-for-him/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Reactions As Davido Show Off His Heavily Sexy Pregnant Fiance Chioma Cooking by Psimagestudio: 4:47am On Oct 10, 2019
Watch the Full romantic video of Davido&Chioma in the kitchen that got people talking===> HERE

More

Re: Reactions As Davido Show Off His Heavily Sexy Pregnant Fiance Chioma Cooking by EmekaBlue(m): 5:16am On Oct 10, 2019
but when people say she was pregnant few months ago why she come dey deny am

wetin consign me sha! Wish dem d best
Re: Reactions As Davido Show Off His Heavily Sexy Pregnant Fiance Chioma Cooking by levrin: 5:21am On Oct 10, 2019
cool
Re: Reactions As Davido Show Off His Heavily Sexy Pregnant Fiance Chioma Cooking by RoyalBlu(f): 5:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Davido is totally mesmerized.

Love is truly a beautiful thing.
Re: Reactions As Davido Show Off His Heavily Sexy Pregnant Fiance Chioma Cooking by YorubaNinja: 6:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Na dem sabi... angry

Make me sef begin dey chop the semo my wife prepared for me abeg! grin

Re: Reactions As Davido Show Off His Heavily Sexy Pregnant Fiance Chioma Cooking by donstan18: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Chai! Igbo women can cook for Africa sha.

Asampete nwanyi oma them.
Achalugo nwanyi them.

Very skillfull when it comes to cooking.

You can never see them preparing a cup of rice with pepper of 2k and one gallon of red oil.
Re: Reactions As Davido Show Off His Heavily Sexy Pregnant Fiance Chioma Cooking by asgard01(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2019
OBO my guy dat yr

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Davido's Girlfriend Chioma And Her Ex Boyfriend / Fatherdmw Reveals Relationship Status With Model Eva “evss” / Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.