Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Chemical Peels And Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chemical Peels And Stretch Marks (1158 Views)

Fizz Herbal Skin Care -Cure for Pimples, Spots, Eczema and Stretch Marks. / Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels / Causes Of Eczema And Stretch Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chemical Peels And Stretch Marks by OgaMadam(f): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2010
Doctors in the house,

what are your thoughts on the below:

Can you do a chemical peel, or "micradermabrasion" for stretched tummies to sort of peel off the top layer?

Also, about tightening the vagina surgically, is it safe, possible? risks concerned?

and a boob lift?

i tell my lady friends that surgery is not an option for those with the battlemarks of childhood. what yall think?
And that they should find non invasive surgical options cause plastic surgery risks, well.
give me some facts so i can have something to back up

thanks all
Re: Chemical Peels And Stretch Marks by kurat: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
after pregnancy my womanliness became loosen, i have came to know from my friends about the herbal therapy for feeling re-virgin in 3 days course. i have got their site detail which was www.virgintherapy.com

i want to know whether it will effective. Kindly let us know if any one has gone through that.
As it says there is no side effect. No. Surgery. No Oral Pills.

Just 3 days herbal course and then you will feel re-virgin again, and can obtain the pleasure.
Also its help M.C. to be in balance and smooth flow on their particular time peroid.

Regards.
K.E.

(1) (Reply)

Discover A Natural Tonic That Cures Almost All Diseases For Free / HIV , CANCER Treatment: Bee Venom To The Rescue. / Tooth Ache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.