Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? (294 Views)

Universities To Study Software Engineering? / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by olurock123: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Good morning everyone.
Am a Nigerian and I have passion for IT. I wish to become a software developer and I plan to travel abroad next year to acquire the skill. I want to Put in for B.sc/B.tech Software Engineering.
Kindly advice me on the best country to choose between India and China in studying Bachelor in Software Engineering.

Considering the following:
1. Excellent training (priority)
2. Admission acceptance
3. Visa acceptance
4. English learning option
6. Expenses required
7. Work and study permit

Thanks in anticipation as I wait for your positive comment
Re: Between China And India, Where Is The Best Place To Study Software Engineering? by subtlemee(f): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2019
China

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University’s Cut Off Mark And Admission List / Study In Ukraine/russia ( Admissions Ongoing) / University Of Lagos (unilag) Inter/intra Faculty Transfer Form For 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.