Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I'm Not Dead - Sky B Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Dead - Sky B Says (301 Views)

My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Dead - Sky B Says by preshos: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2019
We all woke up one morning to a trending news of the demise of one of our beloved artiste who had major back to back hit in 2007. It came as a shock since we haven't even finished mourning for Mad melon of Danfro Driver

The 2007 hit rapper denies the rumor that has been on going about his death of heart attack that he actually only died in a movie shoot in Owerri. The rapper made this known via his Instagram page on Wednesday, October 9, 2019
You can read his full Instagram post here

(1) (Reply)

Hon Tom Congratulates Miss Nyekachi Douglas For Winning Mbgn / WÄRR As Mr P BÄTTL€$ Rudeboy In Sports (and This Happened!!!) / Headies 2019 – Check Out The List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.