Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts (7175 Views)

Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! / Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) / GRADE A - Double Breasted Suit/jacket For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Grade A OK Corporate Shirts.
Ladies- 45k
Men- 150k
We deliver anywhere within Nigeria.
Read Signature

1 Like

Re: OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Business is opened for the year. Call or WhatsApp 09010725148 , 07062489436 for Grade A Okirika Unisex adult, children, and household clothing in bale.

Re: OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts by desamuellss(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
I need ok wevon baLe.
Re: OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts by Mummymahdi(f): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2020
I need female bale but I live in far away gombe state
Re: OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts by AgentGoat: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mummymahdi:
you are shia Muslim.
Re: OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts by Mummymahdi(f): 3:59am On Feb 03, 2020
AgentGoat:
you are shia Muslim.

What's d meaning of that? Needing belt of cloth and being from whatever religion , i does not understand , what's d similarities?
Re: OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Good evening. So sorry I'm seeing this now. I wasn't mentioned.
Which of the female bale do you want?
Re: OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2020
desamuellss:
I need ok wevon baLe.

You mean weavon?
Re: OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2020
Don’t allow yourself to be tied to the past or enchanted to the future. There is only the here and now. Concentrate on that and act.
#AnythingOK #BuyQualityLiveFulfilled
#QualityForLess #Thrift #Okrika #Tokunbo
#Akube #Bale #FairlyUse #SecondHand
#Benddownselect #GradeA #London #China
#LiveToLead #Lagos #Shareabalewithapartner
Re: OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Don’t allow yourself to be tied to the past or enchanted to the future. There is only the here and now. Concentrate on that and act.
#AnythingOK #BuyQualityLiveFulfilled
#QualityForLess #Thrift #Okrika #Tokunbo
#Akube #Bale #FairlyUse #SecondHand
#Benddownselect #GradeA #London #China
#LiveToLead #Lagos #Shareabalewithapartner
You sell UK men shirt Bale?
How much 45kg?

(1) (Reply)

Adire/kampala At Affordable Prices / Patched Male T- Shirts & Ankara Jacket For Sale / Lagos International Ready To Wear Fashion Exhibition”13 (8th-10th October 2013),

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.