Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Who Else Got The Invite For Zenith Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The Invite For Zenith Bank Interview (989 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Citi Bank Interview / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got The Invite For Zenith Bank Interview by Paul1604: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please did anyone get an invite for zenith Bank interview for entry level position from a naomi that says find attached the shortlisted candidates and interview dates. Please if you did kindly share d mail here cos I got d mail and dere was no attached files so I have replied but yet go get a feedback. Please kindly share d attached file if yours showed under this thread.
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For Zenith Bank Interview by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Did you apply for the job?
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For Zenith Bank Interview by Paul1604: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
boynice:
Did you apply for the job?

I did Dahs not d issue. The issue is they sent an email without file attached for interviews dates and time and yet to get back to me
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For Zenith Bank Interview by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Paul1604:

I did Dahs not d issue. The issue is they sent an email without file attached for interviews dates and time and yet to get back to me
Okay why don't you walk into any of their branch and inquire or you can still wait it out
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For Zenith Bank Interview by phuntimine: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
I think its a scam interview, i also got the mail but my name was spelt wrongly and someone else said he received the same mail and he was asked to pay into a certain account.

(1) (Reply)

Download Ekiti State College Of Agriculture Job Aptitude Test Past Questions / Copy/paste Bloggers Needed For Immediate Employment - N50,000 Per Month / 2021 Workforce Group Academy Recruitment Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.