Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number (81042 Views)

Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Myhoneypie(f): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Luxury Rental Benelux, a car rental company based in Germany claims a Lamborghini car belonging to a friend has been stolen.

The car rental company posted on Instagram via its handle, luxuryrentalbenelux, that the car was rented in June in Zurich, Switzerland.

According to Luxury Rental Benelux, the exotic car which has been located in Germany has a Nigerian number plate customised with the name, "Chosen 1". A screenshot of the photo of the car posted on Instagram.

The company promised a cash reward of €10,000 for anyone who has tips regarding the current location of the car and how it can be found.

Meanwhile, another version of the report by Zurich local media, Blick, identified the owner of the car as Deniz Torun (30).

The specific model of the car is Lamborghini Huracan Spyder (610 hp). The original number plate for the stolen sports car is ZG-27482.

The newspaper reports that Torun said he reportedly rented the car to a young man with a Ghanaian passport in front of the Hilton Airport Hotel in Opfikon ZH, a municipality in Switzerland.

Below is a picture of the passport shared on Instagram by Luxury Rental Benelux.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ZbT4Hjdhc/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XZSmQAABAAGJ8E7hOKTluRSgAl8P&utm_campaign=dlfix

https://thickmatch.com/lamborghini-stolen-switzerland-found-ghana-nigerian-plate-number/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Chosen 1 =Stolen one
How the hell was it shipped so easily? It's either a deal didn't go through well between the owners and the guy that Ghanaian that acquired it

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Egoveen: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na dem, I said it earlier that this TACHA has come to stay because she would like to smoke some weed and feel free to contact burna boy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Homeboiy: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na wah oo
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by GOFRONT(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by adewest1999(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin This one wick me

12 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by ValCon888: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
I am lost for words.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Gosj01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow! That is selling with class.

My signature smells nice!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by PheelzAlmighty: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mercy o shocked

18 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by MobilityExpress: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
M
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
I know who steal am.. But I don't need their money

Lemme mind my business

17 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by yomalex(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Eziokwu shocked

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Topmaike007(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na wa oo thank God na Ghana or else nairaland for Don divide into different tribes

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by RichDad1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na dem.
If you know you know.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by lecoeur(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by solmusdesigns: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

Nigerians must find a way of being involved, and when i say Nigerians you know deep in your heart who am refering to..... am just not being tribalistic

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Teewhy2: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
I hope the car hasn't been sold to an innocent person and the thief relocated to another country.

13 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by themosthigh: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
This reminds me of when I was still in the streets. No one was a better thief and drug dealer. I operated between India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Running deals with Afghan warlord and Pashtun Sheikhs. After going to jail in India for 7 years, I returned back to my country to enjoy the fruits of my labor. After escaping justice for years, I am now a pastor, though I still have sleepless nights whenever I remember the dread in the eyes of traitors before I.......... Terrible. I know I will make heaven though. Christ forgives.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nonsense....
People can believe any nonsense.

1. They're many Lamborghini with same colour...
How could the owner identify his own just by looking one picture.

2. The person who bought the car in Ghana probably didn't know it was stolen.
Same way u goto computer village and u buy used laptops not knowing how it was gotten.

3. How was the car smuggled so easily into Africa.

The owner should look for his car in Switzerland... Nonsense

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by ayanbaba2(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
see that ... kaiiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by phayvoursky(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
STOLEN IN SWITZERLAND BY A GHANAIAN AND SOLD TO A NIGERIAN.

STEALING WITHOUT BORDERS.

HOW CAN I STEAL A PRIVATE JET BIKO.

MAN DON REACH TO DE FLY UPANDAN.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by salford: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
This becoming quite common. When luxury cars are stolen in North America or Europe, there is a good chance it will end up in a west African port.

if not that some Africans are dumb, how do you diagnose and repair a fault on on a Lamborghini or other luxury cars?
Once they steal money, they just spend it like drunken sailors

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by PureFace1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
O boy this one is mad

From Germany to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by toyinjimoh(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
They should ask Lamborghini mercy, the queen of highlights

15 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by sonnie10: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
That type of car is one in town. Gold fish has no hiding place - Hardly Chase.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Grandium: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Chidonc(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
We a know this shit isn't true, too many questions to ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Kharol1234: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Neoteny(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
I've $50 that say the "Ghanaian" is actually Biafran

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by mclorenzo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Oboy shocked
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by lmm4real: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.