Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

I’ve Slept More Times With Ronaldo Than My Wife’: Roberto Carlos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’ve Slept More Times With Ronaldo Than My Wife’: Roberto Carlos (2778 Views)

John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / "I’ve slept more times with Ronaldo than my wife" - Roberto Carlos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Slept More Times With Ronaldo Than My Wife’: Roberto Carlos by SportyBoi: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2019

Former Real Madrid and Brazil full back Carlos has lifted the lid on life as a Galactico narrating a story of player power and posh jet life during the most infamous era Real Madrid as ever witnessed.

The full-back was in a team littered with star talent but which in the end couldn’t really live up to the hype , with just three La Liga titles and one solitary Champions League title picked up between 2000 and 2007 despite the club’s massive spending power

‘Today when I’m looking back I think; how is it possible that we got away with so much craziness?’ Carlos revealed in an interview with AS

After every game it was private jets left, right and centre. We’d meet up at the private terminal at Barajas and Beckham would be off god knows where, Figo and Zidane would be off somewhere or other, Ronaldo and me… and we always had to train the day after tomorrow. I used to pray for Saturday fixtures so I could go to the Formula 1 on Sunday. It was private jets all over the place. It was crazy.”

Speaking about his former teammate and friend, with whom he lifted the World Cup in 2002, Carlos has nothing but fond memories. “I met Ronaldo in 1993 and from that moment we always shared the room. I’ve slept more times with Ronaldo than my wife.”

https://www.sportstalk23.com/2019/10/10/ive-slept-more-times-with-ronaldo-than-my-wife-roberto-carlos/
Re: I’ve Slept More Times With Ronaldo Than My Wife’: Roberto Carlos by Oscar884: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

Lalasticlala
Re: I’ve Slept More Times With Ronaldo Than My Wife’: Roberto Carlos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fake news
Re: I’ve Slept More Times With Ronaldo Than My Wife’: Roberto Carlos by OdenKelechi(m): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Fake news
Tell us the legit news
Re: I’ve Slept More Times With Ronaldo Than My Wife’: Roberto Carlos by SportyBoi: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Fake news

How e take fake, to read hard u shey?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Slept More Times With Ronaldo Than My Wife’: Roberto Carlos by DIKEnaWAR: 3:58am On Oct 11, 2019
I can't forget
Re: I’ve Slept More Times With Ronaldo Than My Wife’: Roberto Carlos by rexchazy(m): 5:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Are u Sure u guy are not fagistans

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Footballers Who Don’t Like Women / Breaking News: Sunday Oliseh's Health Worsens / I Will Like To Meet My Father, He Is A Nigerian Chelsea Star Ross Barkley Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.