Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November (11108 Views)

Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter / USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos / Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Flashyoil1(f): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Founder and CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, has revealed that he will be visiting Nigeria and three other African countries in November. Dorsey announced this in a post shared on Twitter, where he stated that he is headed to Nigeria, South Africa, Ethiopia and Ghana in the coming month.

The Twitter CEO also shared a photos of himself with African entrepreneurs and stated that he will be spending even more time with entrepreneurs when he touches down Africa.
Twitter was launched in 2006 and rapidly gained worldwide popularity. In 2012, more than 100 million users posted 340 million tweets a day and a year after that it emerged as one of the top-ten most visited websites in the world.
It is said that over 90 million Nigerians have access to the internet and a huge percentage are ardent social media users. This is probably why Nigeria is known as the third most active country of Twitter, with lawmakers and political leaders signing up and releasing press statements on the platform.
Bearing that in mind, it is exciting times as Dorsey is set to visit Nigeria in November and the news couldn't be more excitedly received by his fans.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-announces-reveals-plan-visit-nigeria-others-november/

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by NwaAmaikpe: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

If he makes the mistake of visiting computer village, they'd steal his phone.
I'm sure of that because they did it to me in 2005.
Luckily it was a Sony Ericsson k700i that had a broken screen.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by tillaman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
He should come along with Mark and Tim Cook!!

3 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by PuZZyNegro: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
This NwaAmaIkpe na wizard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by DennisEche(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
BE CAREFUL OF THE DULLARD IN CASE YOU VISIT

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by SoNature(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
There's nothing as good as having one's own business.

A startupreneur today is a potential billionaire tomorrow.

Our people must start turning to entrepreneurship as against salaried jobs because the former is the future of our economy.

7 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Goldencheese(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
You are welcome. Nigeria is Africa's biggest market!

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by hustlelegit(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
I hope intelligent and reasonable people meets him to discuss reasonable things when he arrives Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Oloriode: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by 08064978510(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by wwwihy: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If he makes the mistake of visiting computer village, they'd steal his phone.
At your age, you are still looking for likes and shares

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Tumbulum: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Another APC achievement
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by samutd4u(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by bekongtony(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tell me his handle
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Lhimeet(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by VillageHead: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
He should be counseled to hold his phone and bags tight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
If i was a famous white man, i will do something like this to explore the whole of Africa too. Gullible africans will be happy i’m fulfilling my dream of touring africa with the hope that i will help them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by jk200: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
welcome to nigeria in advance
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by encryptjay(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
hustlelegit:
I hope intelligent and reasonable people meets him to discuss reasonable things when he arrives Nigeria.
Nigerian celebrities. If care is not taken, you'll see Tacha and Mercy there grin

6 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Gosj01(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Where is he coming to in Nigeria?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by MiaB(f): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Flashyoil1:
Founder and CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, has revealed that he will be visiting Nigeria and three other African countries in November. Dorsey announced this in a post shared on Twitter, where he stated that he is headed to Nigeria, South Africa, Ethiopia and Ghana in the coming month.

The Twitter CEO also shared a photos of himself with African entrepreneurs and stated that he will be spending even more time with entrepreneurs when he touches down Africa.
Twitter was launched in 2006 and rapidly gained worldwide popularity. In 2012, more than 100 million users posted 340 million tweets a day and a year after that it emerged as one of the top-ten most visited websites in the world.
It is said that over 90 million Nigerians have access to the internet and a huge percentage are ardent social media users. This is probably why Nigeria is known as the third most active country of Twitter, with lawmakers and political leaders signing up and releasing press statements on the platform.
Bearing that in mind, it is exciting times as Dorsey is set to visit Nigeria in November and the news couldn't be more excitedly received by his fans.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-announces-reveals-plan-visit-nigeria-others-november/
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Gabson001(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
come test naija
u no go wish to return to your country
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Welcome
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by abumeinben(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cool..

We're too big not to have Twitter office in Naija

Jiyke:

Twitter, has offices in other countrys??

Oh you don't know?

You think you tweets go to Twitter servers in US directly?
Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by NOL2dworld(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Story, when Facebook CEO came what did it changed..

The only thing there be say Naija dey sell market... And Hin market dey move for here..

4 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Jiyke(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If he makes the mistake of visiting computer village, they'd steal his phone. I'm sure of that because they did it to me in 2005. Luckily it was a Sony Ericsson k700i that had a broken screen.
Lol
He might come with heavy bodyguards

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Jiyke(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
abumeinben:
Cool..
We're too big not to have Twitter office in Naija
Twitter, has offices in other countrys??

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by zealguy40: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Don't come. Stay where you are. Mark came to Nigeria on the same format. We know what you're coming here to do. I pity them boys. If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November by Crownbackhome: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Is he coming with foreign rice?. Am tired of local rice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks To Sanusi: Foreign Banks Reject Letters Of Credit From Nigeria / What Does It Take To Start A Plastic Recycling Company In Lagos,nigeria? / Petrolex Plans $3.6bn Oil Refinery For Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.