Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,231 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! (843 Views)

Young Boy With An Insane Math Skills Shocks Everyone (Video) / I Need Someone Good At Math To Help Me With This Complex Problem / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! by stblessing(f): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
I have a younger brother in Ss3 who aspires to become a pharmacist. However, the problem is that my guy no known Maths 100percent. I mean he's good, but not TOO good. He isn't like all these experts and usually gets pass in maths and on rare cases, distinctions. He isn't fast at solving problems. However, it seems he's good at chemistry, biology and a little physics.

So my question is guys, can his aspiration succeed even with his math problem? He has already vowed never to change his mind, but I know that deep inside, he's really confused. and the last thing I want is for him to study a yeye course in a yeye school. Plus, the family would really be disappointed if he messes up.

So my dear and golden hearted nairalanders, plleeasse help a sister and brother in need. Don't ignore me oooo, we need your advice now more than ever. God bless you and your night.
Re: Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! by Alexaonfleek: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
When u said your bro isn't good at math,I even thought u meant he fails maths a lot.d guy still even managed to have distinctions,so I don't see the problem there

Please encourage him to jejely go for his pharmacy joor.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! by Velluto: 1:43am On Sep 27, 2020
So tell me, what's your brother's UTME score?
And which university?
Re: Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! by samuelpeters(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2020
@ OP, there is no problem with that.
He will survive. I know people that ain't too good in maths but they are doing well in pharmacy. So far his Chemistry skill is sound.
The problem is when he doesn't have a sound Chemistry and Maths skill.

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! by Uyi168: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2020
stblessing:
I have a younger brother in Ss3 who aspires to become a pharmacist. However, the problem is that my guy no known Maths 100percent. I mean he's good, but not TOO good. He isn't like all these experts and usually gets pass in maths and on rare cases, distinctions. He isn't fast at solving problems. However, it seems he's good at chemistry, biology and a little physics.

So my question is guys, can his aspiration succeed even with his math problem? He has already vowed never to change his mind, but I know that deep inside, he's really confused. and the last thing I want is for him to study a yeye course in a yeye school. Plus, the family would really be disappointed if he messes up.

So my dear and golden hearted nairalanders, plleeasse help a sister and brother in need. Don't ignore me oooo, we need your advice now more than ever. God bless you and your night.
There is no so much calculations in pharmacy..
Your younger can go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! by davidadeoluwa(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
cool He's got what it takes, he'll make it through with those skills

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
stblessing:

Maybe he is slow. He should go into the biological sciences.
Re: Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! by BrainRider: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
He is good to go.
I'm a 200l pharmacist-in-training, I'm not a pro in math, buh basic arithmetic no be problem.
Since he's good at chem...no qualms

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! by KingsDisease(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2020
In Pharmacy,only Chemistry you need to be very conversant with
Re: Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! by HDoc(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2020
To survive in Pharmacy school good knowledge of chemistry is needed, mathematics not so much but there're some calculation along the way but they're not difficult, they require speed and accuracy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship In University Of Debrecen | Study In Hungary / Horrible State Of Government Girls Science College In Niger State (photos) / ICAN Should Go And Keep Their Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.