Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Zenith Bank Scam Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Scam Interview (832 Views)

Kindly Share Your Scam Interview Experience And How You Found Out They Were Scam / My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. / How To Identify Scam Interview Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Scam Interview by Samyokporua(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2019
[b][/b]Beware! Beware!! Beware!!!

I saw an advert for a job vacany with Zenith Bank for the position of Customer Service Officer, I mean, I studied Mechanical Engineering but the country hard, man gats survive. I applied anyway coupled with the fact that in Nigeria these days, banks are among the best paying institutions. As long as I get employed by the bank as a permanent staff, I wouldn't mind the position.

The following day, I got a mail with list of persons that applied with the positions applied for. A lot of names were wrongly spelt, I began to suspect something was fishy. A prestigious bank like Zenith be having HR commit blunders while sending or replying to mails? This morning, I got this mail below.

In summary, in as much as the country is hard, while applying for job, don't be too desperate. No employer would as you for money to give you a job. Don't send any money to anyone. Although I know a lot of persons would fall for this but please look closely, the fraudster offers a job with Zenith yet is requesting money from you with Unity Bank.

Please spread this information so only a few or nobody at all falls for this scam!!! Yahoo boys at it again

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Scam Interview by Samyokporua(m): 6:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Please don't send any money to this person

Re: Zenith Bank Scam Interview by Samyokporua(m): 6:06am On Oct 11, 2019
Yesterday was just "World Mental Health Day"
Don't fall into depression with thine own hands!
To be forewarned is forearmed.

@lalasticlala please make it spread
Re: Zenith Bank Scam Interview by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Report this fraudster to zenith and unity bank .

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Scam Interview by fratermathy(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2019
There are many grammatical blunders in the message. It couldn't have emanated from Zenith Bank. Zenith Bank has an official email address. They don't use any @gmail.com email. Zenith Bank wouldn't send you a mail that looks like a memo too.

All the flags are red. Its good you didn't fall prey. You can follow it up by reporting to Zenith Bank, Unity Bank and EFCC via their websites or email addresses.
Re: Zenith Bank Scam Interview by jadeliyi(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2019
cc Department Of State Security cc Efcc cc Icpc cc Nigeria Police
Re: Zenith Bank Scam Interview by SUPERPACK: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2019
No company uses @gmail email extension.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Scam Interview by mactoni91(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Front page please

(1) (Reply)

Apply: Engineering Graduate Trainee Program At PZ Cussons / Telecom Agent Wanted / Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.