Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Oppo Gives All Bbnaija 2019 Housemates A Brand New Oppo F11 Pro Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oppo Gives All Bbnaija 2019 Housemates A Brand New Oppo F11 Pro Phone (966 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Housemates Show Off Their Body In Bikini (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / #AMVCA2018; All Bbnaija Ex-housemates: Who Is The Most Sleek? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppo Gives All Bbnaija 2019 Housemates A Brand New Oppo F11 Pro Phone by MrGidifeed: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2019
All ex-housemates of the 2019 big brother Naija got an OPPO F11 PRO phone yesterday.

They were all presented with brand new phones.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/oppo-gives-all-bbnaija-2019-housemates-a-brand-new-oppo-f11-pro-phone/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Oppo Gives All Bbnaija 2019 Housemates A Brand New Oppo F11 Pro Phone by Kylekent59: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2019
Hope Tacha was given. Her presence is always felt especially when she is missing in a group pic.

Sir Dee fresh man.

Mike handsome man

Frodd cool man

Omashola the fun man

Venita the pretty lady

Tuoyo the man of the match

Khafi the eloquent lady

Seyi the brain box

Elozonam the flexible nigga

Thelma the lady-hot

Diane our African queen ( I love the way she placed one of her hands on that boot of the lady in yellow)

Cindy my one and only love

Nkay the smooth and clean babe

Kim opra, the sexy looking babe

Jackie our madam shyness at a party

Gedoni the big man

Joe the talent nigga

Esther the baby girl

Ike the BBNaija's 2 pack

Other I didn't mention, for their pocket

And Finally

MERCY LAMBO, Our winner!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever

I counted 20 housemates , looks like one is missing.

Why is iKe hiding behind the lady in black in the first pic?

Why is Esther apart from frodd?

Also Khafi and Gadoni?

Also IKe and Mercy?

One more Diane and Elozonam or Sir dee or Nelson?

I am 100% sure this is gonna be on front page just as the way we all knew Mercy was gonna win.

CC: lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44
Re: Oppo Gives All Bbnaija 2019 Housemates A Brand New Oppo F11 Pro Phone by Onyi22(f): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2019
What about Tacha?
Re: Oppo Gives All Bbnaija 2019 Housemates A Brand New Oppo F11 Pro Phone by Kylekent59: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Onyi22:
What about Tacha?

See as your room walls look dirty and unkempt.

Look at your dirty legs and sole, very dirty

The only thing good is that you have a very nice shape and good psychic m

Why are you posing for a doggy style @ dp?

Please try to be neat.
Re: Oppo Gives All Bbnaija 2019 Housemates A Brand New Oppo F11 Pro Phone by NaijaCelebrity: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2019
where is tacha tacha tacha
Re: Oppo Gives All Bbnaija 2019 Housemates A Brand New Oppo F11 Pro Phone by Onyi22(f): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2019
Kylekent59:

See as your room walls look dirty and unkempt.

Look at your dirty legs and sole, very dirty

The only thing good is that you have a very nice shape and good psychic m

Why are you posing for a doggy style @ dp?

Please try to be neat.
Y my posture come dy pepper you for body? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signs New Artist Lil Frosh To DMW / #bbnaija Star, Tacha Flaunts Her Assets In Black Gym Wear – PICTURES / Nigerian Couple Breaks Internet with their wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.