Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Tutorial - Become Full-stack Developer With Node.js, Express, And Mongodb - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial - Become Full-stack Developer With Node.js, Express, And Mongodb (712 Views)

Guiding Principles For Backend Development With Node.js, Express, And Mongodb / Where Do You Start From, To Become A Full Stack Developer?here Is My Experience / Are You A Developer With Low Salary?? This Is What You Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial - Become Full-stack Developer With Node.js, Express, And Mongodb by jetroolowole(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Many courses of this kind push you into some kind of front-end framework like Angular, React, or Vue. In this course, however, the front-end app is already built! This means that you can fully concentrate on building your API and watch it come to life, honing your back-end skills and leaving you free to choose your own path.

PROJECTS
1. The first app you will be working on is a very simple online store.
2. The second app you will be working on is a recipe guide.

LEARNING OUTCOMES
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Create a basic Express web server
2. Use Mongoose to access a MongoDB database in an Express app
3. Create a RESTful web API using Node, Express, and MongoDB
4. Protect selected routes with token-based authentication in an Express app

COURSE PREREQUISITES
In order to succeed in this course, you will need to already have understanding of the Web's client-server relationship, as well as a working knowledge of JavaScript, HTTP/AJAX, and Git.

REQUIREMENTS
1. You must ave a laptop
2. You must have access to the internet

YOUR COMMITMENT
I am teaching this course as part of my contribution to raise programmers for my MeDiCo Project to design the first Medical Digital Consulting Web App in Africa. If you agree to download the resources for this program, you will volunteer to work on the MeDiCo project as part of the tutorial case study.

To get started, follow the two steps below.

1. Join the MeDiCo project group. Use NRD as access code. Go to https://www./Medico.Project/
2. Comment your email below to get the link to download the tutorial resources.

After 20 interests, I will start...
Re: Tutorial - Become Full-stack Developer With Node.js, Express, And Mongodb by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
odiraike8@gmail.com
Re: Tutorial - Become Full-stack Developer With Node.js, Express, And Mongodb by jetroolowole(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ikesmith:
odiraike8@gmail.com
Good. I'll mail you. 19 to go...
Re: Tutorial - Become Full-stack Developer With Node.js, Express, And Mongodb by Job2ko(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Puram.calvin@gmail.com
Re: Tutorial - Become Full-stack Developer With Node.js, Express, And Mongodb by Horlaarsco: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
darehorla@gmail.com
Re: Tutorial - Become Full-stack Developer With Node.js, Express, And Mongodb by jetroolowole(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
16 to go...
Horlaarsco:
darehorla@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Github Launches Security Lab To Spot Vulnerabilities In Open-source Code / Website Designer Needed (abuja Based) / My Domain Blocked On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.