Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) (63041 Views)

Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / "Moët Didn’t Sign Mercy As Brand Ambassador”— Nigerian Lady (Screenshots) / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by Nairafame1: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
BBNaija winner Mercy and her fightmate in the house, Tacha seems to have ended their beef and are now close friends.

In a video that emerged online earlier today, both housemates were seen with smiles on their faces hugging each other at an outing in Lagos.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/no-beef-tacha-and-mercy-all-smile-after.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQWJmVbEhsk

2 Shares

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by Nairafame1: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by Vikzz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lol them never see her sign for any endorsement or whatsoever since ni

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by wilsonchilboy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
is this BBN shit still trending... anyway how far MI and Vector i heard Jesse Jags is now in the beef

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by OluwasureGig: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
tacha humbled
inside life

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by myfan: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Congrats to them. Logically, they were all winners.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by Amstupid(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nawao,,, so mercy will be Tachering now embarassed

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by FLwriter: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
One thing Tacha should be grateful for about the concluded show is that she got to become aware of how disturbing her body odor is. I hope she is putting in the hard yards to nip it in the bud.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Is she suppose to be her enemy

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Let love lead

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by samuel19222(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hmmm kilorun, shey tacha ti wole ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by FuckThaMod: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Mercy must have held her breath during the hug.
Women and fake smiles

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
that tacha
she has started using her cream again,,, the last time she was at bb9ja she ran out of cream,, grin,
and she was looking like her ghost grin

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by Bennethanderson(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Cool
Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by LastSurvivor11: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is beautiful

It would have been love all through if not for body odor..

16 Likes

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by realestniggah: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
My conclusion.. Tacha went to see her grandmother.. Her grandmother gave her juju and told her to hug mercy.. End of story.

Don't quote me.

11 Likes

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by sammysmiles(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
No sense and ingredients
Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by lovienna: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
So after all the fight they had in Big brother's house, they are now friends eh. Well, I guess to them, the battle is over.
Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by darlenese(f): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
there is a saying that ,a poor man is only humble because he has no choice !

15 Likes

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by adeyemi91(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
We've seen it before na. Which mod pushed same content to fp sef
Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by YurFatHer: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
which one of them is tacha? The makeup makes me forgot the face I saw on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by EzekaUdenee: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
OluwasureGig:
tacha humbled
inside life
nope that was part of her game plan but she over did it

1 Like

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by lyriclekidd(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Naso

1 Like

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by west21: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
I am starting to understand that NL mods pushing bbnaija topics to front page are unwell, Unless bbnaija is a paid advert on Nairaland.

Stop trying to force bbnaija down our throats when there are more healthy topics that need Frontpage

8 Likes

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by anambraamaka: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nice one
Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by enemyofprogress: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Body odour everywhere she goes

Abeg if I take suya and coke drink gari, I go die?

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by Should: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
is this BBN shit still trending... anyway how far MI and Vector i heard Jesse Jags is now in the beef
that beef is so lit, wish it has its own thread...
The 2nd Rapper on The Purge is so f'cking good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by Lashist(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
This is beautiful
It would have been love all through if not for body odor..
you be cow cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) by AsowebDesigns: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hian

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) / Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.