Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Learn How To Buy Stuffs From Amazon, Walmart, Bestbuy And Other Sites (carding) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Buy Stuffs From Amazon, Walmart, Bestbuy And Other Sites (carding) (839 Views)

Bestbuy' Offering 50% Discount On All Phones / How Real Is Carding Of iPhones? / Carding Iphone & Other Products � At 30% Of Actual Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Buy Stuffs From Amazon, Walmart, Bestbuy And Other Sites (carding) by netjiffyblog: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2019
People say carding is illegal, yes it is and you can only be caught when you don't follow the rules and the rules are just simple. Be smart
If you're interested in carding, i'm teaching how to be a carder and also teach every aspect of carding

Areas i cover are:

*Setting Up Pc For Carding (Video Tutorial)
*How To Buy Good Credit Cards To Card (Video Tutorial)
*How To Find Bins (Bins are bank identification numbers)( Video Tutorial)
How To Card Good Websites ( Video Tutorial)

With my tutorial you can card websites like:
amazon.com or amazon.ca
walmart.com
samsung.com
boostmobile.com
cottonon.com
watchstation.com
jcrew.com
timex.com
aliexpress.com

and any website you want to shop from.... Carding is real its difficult when you don't get the right tutor, and i'm not those that'll give fake ebooks, i make live proof and i send, i record voice note to people ( Nigerians Only)..

To be a Carder you must have one or two things ready, i'll not charge you for the tools you need, you must get them your self or i'll tell you how to get them... My charges are only for the tutorial i'll teach..

Things Needed For Carding

*Socks 5 (911 Socks is The Best)
* A Laptop Or Computer
* Drop ( Someone to receive your carded good, can be a client or someone you know)
*CC ( credit cards, credit cards aren't free and you'll need to buy them, they're being sold at $5-15, you must have enough at hand, i'll give you link to buy them....

For Me To Teach Your Carding, I charge $30, can be paid in BTC

If you're Interested you can hit me up on TELEGRAM And if you need proofs.. i'll send them on telegram as well

Re: Learn How To Buy Stuffs From Amazon, Walmart, Bestbuy And Other Sites (carding) by Dotty01: 7:53am On May 20, 2022
Add me to your WhatsApp group

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Android App For Students / Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime / Neatly Used Iphone 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.