Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries (813 Views)

Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle / Sell Your Blackberries: The Company Is Going Down Fast / Blackberries To Get Android Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by shupsyBaba(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2010
I need an Education here please, what is the difference between all these BB models - BB Curve, Tour, Bold, Javelin, Germini, Pearl, Touch, Storm etc. I knw Bold used 2 b fatter now Bold3 n say Tour 4 instance wots d diff or btw a Curve n a Javelin
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by ishit4body(f): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2010
Some questions are not worth asking. You have the internet, make use of it rather than NairaLand.
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by Mobinga: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2010
^^Spot on mate
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by halfcurrent(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2010
ishit4body:

Some questions are not worth asking. You have the internet, make use of it rather than NairaLand.

Ok, but the poster has now asked; so you could assist if you have the answer.
Fact is that not everyone knows how to do a search on the internet; another fact is that even most of us that struggle with search engines do not even know how to do it effectively – and it’s no crime I believe. Beside, the poster has clearly said he needed to be educated in this respect; therefore you could do a lot of good if you could start by educating him (and us) on how to do a search on the internet.
Please let’s don’t scare people from asking questions. There are lots of people on this site with vast knowledge in different areas, and willing to share. Kindly do let us benefit from them. Personally I have benefited so much on this site…
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by mcnepow(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2010
halfcurrent:

Ok, but the poster has now asked; so you could assist if you have the answer.
Fact is that not everyone knows how to do a search on the internet; another fact is that even most of us that struggle with search engines do not even know how to do it effectively – and it’s no crime I believe. Beside, the poster has clearly said he needed to be educated in this respect; therefore you could do a lot of good if you could start by educating him (and us) on how to do a search on the internet.
Please let’s don’t scare people from asking questions. There are lots of people on this site with vast knowledge in different areas, and willing to share. Kindly do let us benefit from them. Personally I have benefited so much on this site…

Tell him!

ishit4body:

Who says Nairaland is a Forum ma broda,
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by frgy1: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2010
ishit4body:

So nairaland is not on the internet?
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by ishit4body(f): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2010
I can see more foolish questions being asked. No, Nairaland is not on the internet, it is in paradise.

Stay there asking questions that you can easily find answers to by yourself. Thats a sign of a weak brain, always needing help.
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by shupsyBaba(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2010
wow! 10q so v much, its interesting 2 knw how helpful people can be.
@ishit4body, y r u taking it so personal, its okay if u do not knw. And yes i could simply google it or check expert phone sites but then wot is wrong wit also asking on Nairaland. Again I wouldnt want u 2 jump 2 conclusion too soon, i might have my reasons- 4 example I mite be conducting a survey on 'Nigerians Knowledge of RIM products' in such a situation google wouldnt b of  help 2 me or would it? So pls if u do not knw or feel i shldnt ask a question because u think its irrelevant or obvious, I want u 2 have a quick rethink - u rnt in d positn 2 decide wot is obvious or isnt or wot can b solved myself or wit d help of others.
One more thing som1 once said well in Yoruba 'a bere ana o si na' meaning he who asks 4 directions hardly ever gets lost, so y r u being so hard on me 4 askin a simple question?
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by baslone: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2010
This is simple logic! If you can be of help to him, you stay off his thread! You don't have to make a post!
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by mcnepow(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2010
ishit4body:

I can see more foolish questions being asked. No, Nairaland is not on the internet, it is in paradise.

Stay there asking questions that you can easily find answers to by yourself. Thats a sign of a weak brain, always needing help.
And who tells u he is always needing help? why u dey miss yarn sef?

shupsyBaba:

wow! 10q so v much, its interesting 2 knw how helpful people can be.
@ishit4body, y r u taking it so personal, its okay if u do not knw.
One more thing som1 once said well in Yoruba 'a bere ana o si na' meaning he who asks 4 directions hardly ever gets lost, so y r u being so hard on me 4 askin a simple question?

I dont no why the shitshit4body no wan learn.

baslone:

This is simple logic! If you can be of help to him, you stay off his thread! You don't have to make a post!
i repeat stay offfff!!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by ishit4body(f): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2010
busi bodies. Why u no go jump inside lagoon just because i said you should use your brain?
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by ishit4body(f): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2010
busi bodies. Why u no go jump inside lagoon just because i said you should use your brain?

A five year old boy/girl in Europe will never ask these kind of questions you people ask- he/she knows where to go and what to do.

You come here and ask. I have headache, what should i do. I have ten kobo, should i eat it. I have a girlfriend, should i worship her. what is a blackberry, and to say the least, you are on the internet.

No wonder a black man will always be a black man. Give him everything inside his nose, he will still ask where it is.
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by shupsyBaba(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2010
'I have 10kobo,shld I eat it', lwkmo! lol!
ishit4body, u must b a v. funny person, 10ks 4 answering my question dou. cool.
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by baslone: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2010
@shupsy, I like that! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between All Blackberries by poweredcom(m): 1:19am On Nov 09, 2010
grin grin grin

dem wan kill d guy oo wel all blackbery na almost d same, jare this is ur punishment ok , now do it

(1) (Reply)

Buy Zain Voucher At A Discounted Price / A Fairly Used Blackberry Storm2 Available  Cal: 08079753071 / What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.