Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

How I Killed My Girlfriend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Killed My Girlfriend (441 Views)

Eddie Killed My Mother. / "I Killed Konji" (a Short Horny_ Sad Story) / 'The Night Before I Killed Addiction' By Oche Joseph Otorkpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed My Girlfriend by Sezioha(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2019
Let me tell you a story. It won't be long, I promise.

I met her—my girlfriend—the day she came for evangelism in my lodge. It was a very hot afternoon, and I'd just had a marathon of lectures. It was exam period, so all the lecturers were in a haste to round up their classes. I wonder why they wouldn't come earlier in the semester; they would always wait till the eleventh hour to start teaching what they should have done in the beginning, making the end of the semester a time of stress and frustration. No wonder people rarely did well in exams.

Anyway, as I was saying... I came back from the school, took my bath, and without bothering to eat, jumped into bed and slept off. I wanted to sleep for at least four hours before I would wake up to read. It was my final year and we were preparing for our our final exams. So I needed all the strength I could get.

I'm sure that it wasn't up to thirty minutes into my sleep when I heard a knock on the door. I was so annoyed that I shouted, "Who the hell is that!"

I didn't hear any reply, and I was about to go back to sleep when the knock came again, this time, a bit louder. I stood up, I had only my boxers on and was bare-chested, but I didn't make an effort to put on anything as I opened the door.

Read more ➡️
https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/10/11/how-i-killed-my-girlfriend/

(1) (Reply)

NATION ZOMBIE: GENESIS TO BE UPDATED SOON - MARCH / A Steamy Kissing Prompts By Grace Kimberly / We Are All Equal In The Face Of This VIRUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.