Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) (50249 Views)

Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by graym: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Nigerian ace comedian, Bovi Ugboma has taken to social media to celebrate his younger brother, Zino as he mark his birthday today, 12th October.

Bovi wishes him a happy birthday with caption;
Happy birthday to my baby brother. Yes my junior brother. As in I’m his senior brother by several miles , @zinougboma . I remember when we were little, I was sick and couldn’t eat and I gave you my whole boiled egg �. Months later, you fell sick and couldn’t eat. I demanded for your egg. Your response was that you will keep it till you got well. I was so mad and livid. I also remember when we were doing wrestling. I was ultimate warrior and you were hulk hogan. I flung you to the ropes (the chair actually) and on your way back, I sent a flying kick into the air but you stopped half way and I landed badly on my sides. I remember persuading you that you should just keep running to me; that I wouldn’t kick you. You eventually did and I sent a flying kick through your chest. Kept begging you not to cry loud but you wouldn’t stop screaming. I got punished. I remember when I ate your snacks and you had nothing to eat during break. I begged you not to tell daddy and you agreed after I promised to give you my ice cream that they usually bought for us after school. That day, daddy chose not to buy ice cream. I remember using my eye to beg you from ugbowo to textile mill junction. Then you eventually reported me. That day, all my dodo in our beans and dodo meal was given to you. The long and short of this story is that you suffered me in our childhood. And I will do you back! But for today, happy birthday my brother and lawyer.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3fThI8hpq4

http://graygist.com/2019/10/12/comedian-bovi-celebrates-his-lookalike-brother-on-his-birthday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by graym: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2019
See more photos of Bovi's brother >> HERE

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Funny and nice.

11 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by SchoolNaScam001: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2019
happy birthday sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by festacman(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2019
If Bovi is handful and restless as an adult, then his childhood would likely be prankful. Looking at how gentle and calm his brother looks, one can only imagine the unrelenting stress that restless Bovi made him go through.

Some brothers do have them. You love them in the morning, hate them in the afternoon and love them again in the night. But they always got your back with deep emotion and massive energy when the chips are down. I know because I grew up with one.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by Nicolex(f): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Awwwn..,this story is just the summary of anyone with a fun childhood.i too love bovi

7 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by graym: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by Rextizzy: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Baby cheesy
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by folake4u(f): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hmmmm "Ugbowo to Textile Mill Junction". He grew up in Benin then cheesy.

Hehehehe, is he single, asking for a friend though cheesy cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked

NOBODY CARES

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked

Everyone has a look-alike somewhere in the world.

One thing is, the day you finally meet your look-alike.

You wouldn't want to be the one looking like the low-budget version amongst the two of you.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by Fiisty(f): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by UzuAwka1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
They don't lookalike. undecided undecided undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
His brother fine pass am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by Oluwaseunbandur: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
folake4u:
Hmmmm "Ugbowo to Textile Mill Junction".
He grew up in Benin then cheesy.

I see, a friend in need is a friend indeed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by airminem(f): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Die die die
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by MrCarterlee(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mthcwwwww

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Looking for the "look alike".

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
And it's on frontpage

Seun and wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
They don't lookalike

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by Offpoint: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Get a unique graphics design job done for you this weekend for almost a free price...

0705 451 5809Whatsapp me for yours

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
The typical blogger these days just does copy and paste from instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by Omoslim26: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
ok hbd to the Bros but op an still using my microscope to search for the look alike ooh
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Where is the look alike? undecided
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by oshe11: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
They Look UnAlike

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
folake4u:

Go and meet the ones you are doing shakara for in your inbox. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
folake4u:

Angel Gabriel is checking your file right now. Keep asking asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by Lewisalexander(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
They don't lookalike to me
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Plead:
shocked

NOBODY CARES
bad belle, I care

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, Looking Cute In New Pictures / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal / Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.