Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Deleted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Deleted (1223 Views)

Wife's Phone Searched & All Contacts Deleted By Her Boss, Can I Sue Or Not? / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by EliteDude(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by viyon02: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2019
your faith will heal you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Babaalata: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Please find a friend to put up with for sometime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by onlinetomola(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2019
You can survive but you need to be extra ordinary careful. Think twice before you make that move also. To survive in Lagos no be beans o. No Stealing , No Pilfering, No Larceny and Mind your Business in case you are finally here so your case won’t be; bring tyre, bring petrol and oya set ablaze at the end of it.

Good Luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2019
Turn back and go back home until you secure an accommodation. Accommodation is key here. Make dem no go rope you. Everybody for Lagos dey vex seriously.

Anyone wey advise make you come tell am make he or she accommodate you for a few weeks. If them gree make I lay egg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by carzola(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Hope u carried cartoon to sleep under bridge
That's how must of us started.

All the best....

Who does that? ?
Leave ur house to lagos with no plan

Very anyhow pipu. .
Carry doers.

Ritualistic are here to welcome u at the park.
Re: Deleted by Asquare84(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2019
I was once in your shoe, landed in Abuja after NYSC no house,no money, no job. My only faith was in my HND result. I did menial job in building site, slept in motor park, lost my properties, felt sick Caused by mosquitoes while sleeping in the open. But I am always happy and never allowed depression to set in. At times I will attend event centre and wedding in other to eat free food but today the story have changed. So my brother my advice to you is to believe in yourself and God, don't look up to human beings they will never help you rather use and dump you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by daddytime(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Hmmm

If you'd just apply a bit of this same faith to make your way down any piece of land in your area and start preparing the land for a farm, you won't be bothered with the fear of the unknown as you are presently being faced with.

Make the best of your location my people...na where person from dey make money be him Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Poorboy: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
I have been in your situation before, but I will only say may God help you.....
Re: Deleted by Cynergy: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
EliteDude:
Hello nairalanders
Pls your help and sincere advice is needed. I was running a business outside Lagos, but due to many unforseen circumstances, the business crashed, am not giving up through.

The only challenge is the I've invested my all in this business and right now am broke and without a job, I really don't want to be a liability to anyone. I've been applying for jobs and funny enough most of them are in Lagos.

Nothing is forthcoming and I don't want to sit idle doing nothing. Am on my way to Lagos right now with no cue as to where I'd stay when I get there, but only arsenal is that I have a degree and am willing to take on any job that comes my way before I find my way.

Please help as regarding the place that's the safest to stay or hang around while hustling to raise cash to bounce back.

Bro to be sincere with you this is not a good idea because the place you headed "Lagos" is a state that have it all... The good, the bad and the ugly of every situation is here waiting for you in lasgidi. You have to brace up for the unexpected and watch your back 24/7. Also, avoid redspot or crime ridden areas should incase SARS men are out for their routine raiding. Be smart, talk sharp and be streetwise coz here in this town everybody is on Red-eye alert mode. Lastly, since you said you are a Christian pray to God for Mercy and Favour before you embark on the trip down here, but if you are already on the trip to Lasgidi, ask for the branch of the church you worship with in Lagos and locate their pastor and open up to him, he can help you with accommodation. Church is the only place you can be accommodated without much hassle.
Re: Deleted by Russianspy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
F*** Lagos. Wetin dey there than holdup, heat, high cost of rent,transportation, too much entitled agberos

1 Like

Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2019
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate, would give that a thought. Would be coming this week.

Cynergy:

Bro to be sincere with you this is not a good idea because the place you headed "Lagos" is a state that have it all... The good, the bad and the ugly of every situation is here waiting for you in lasgidi. You have to brace up for the unexpected and watch your back 24/7. Also, avoid redspot or crime ridden areas should incase SARS men are out for their routine raiding. Be smart, talk sharp and be streetwise coz here in this town everybody is on Red-eye alert mode. Lastly, since you said you are a Christian pray to God for Mercy and Favour before you embark on the trip down here, but if you are already on the trip to Lasgidi, ask for the branch of the church you worship with in Lagos and locate their pastor and open up to him, he can help you with accommodation. Church is the only place you can be accommodated without much hassle.
Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2019
Russianspy:
F*** Lagos. Wetin dey there than holdup, heat, high cost of rent,transportation, too much entitled agberos

Lols. I feel your pain bro.
I just want to look on the good side of things. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2019
viyon02:
your faith will heal you

Amen to that bro.
Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Babaalata:
Please find a friend to put up with for sometime.

I could make do of a friend here. Any suggestion
Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2019
onlinetomola:
You can survive but you need to be extra ordinary careful. Think twice before you make that move also. To survive in Lagos no be beans o. No Stealing , No Pilfering, No Larceny and Mind your Business in case you are finally here so your case won’t be; bring tyre, bring petrol and oya set ablaze at the end of it.

Good Luck!

Hmmmm.... I come in leggit.

"I just dey my lane like the BRT ..." In M.I's voice

1 Like

Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2019
Shibaraba:
Turn back and go back home until you secure an accommodation. Accommodation is key here. Make dem no go rope you. Everybody for Lagos dey vex seriously.

Anyone wey advise make you come tell am make he or she accommodate you for a few weeks. If them gree make I lay egg

Thanks for your candidness ... Blessings bro
Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2019
carzola:
Hope u carried cartoon to sleep under bridge
That's how must of us started.

All the best....

Who does that? ?
Leave ur house to lagos with no plan

Very anyhow pipu. .
Carry doers.

Ritualistic are here to welcome u at the park.

You started like that ?....
I have plans of connecting with friends here...while a job pops up...one has to faith up atimes bro
Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Asquare84:
I was once in your shoe, landed in Abuja after NYSC no house,no money, no job. My only faith was in my HND result. I did menial job in building site, slept in motor park, lost my properties, felt sick Caused by mosquitoes while sleeping in the open. But I am always happy and never allowed depression to set in. At times I will attend event centre and wedding in other to eat free food but today the story have changed. So my brother my advice to you is to believe in yourself and God, don't look up to human beings they will never help you rather use and dump you

Wow!!!
I am currently rocking that boat right now bro...no money, no job, no house...just my Degree.
Thanks for the inspiration sire
Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

If you'd just apply a bit of this same faith to make your way down any piece of land in your area and start preparing the land for a farm, you won't be bothered with the fear of the unknown as you are presently being faced with.

Make the best of your location my people...na where person from dey make money be him Lagos.

You have a point bro. I trully appreciate.
Re: Deleted by daddytime(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2019
EliteDude:

You have a point bro. I trully appreciate.

You are a good guy who would surely go far in life with this zeal and determination you've got.

Do not give up, keep believing and learning.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2019
daddytime:

You are a good guy who would surely go far in life with this zeal and determination you've got.

Do not give up, keep believing and learning.

I'm inspired sire. Thanks you.
I guess I'd see you at the top sir
Re: Deleted by daddytime(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2019
EliteDude:

I'm inspired sire. Thanks you.
I guess I'd see you at the top sir

Can't wait to meet you and see you sprint past us...

That's my prayer for every up and coming.
Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2019
daddytime:

Can't wait to meet you and see you sprint past us...

That's my prayer for every up and coming.

One love. Thanks for coming through. I'd never these words
Re: Deleted by Russianspy(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2019
EliteDude:

Wow!!!
I am currently rocking that boat right now bro...no money, no job, no house...just my Degree.
Thanks for the inspiration sire

And your degree shall set u free. Faith up.

Don't forget learn a skill too.

Save dis page this time next year to give ur testimony. Been there before.
Re: Deleted by EliteDude(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2019
Russianspy:

And your degree shall set u free. Faith up.

Don't forget learn a skill too.

Save dis page this time next year to give ur testimony. Been there before.

Lols. I'd do that...
Thanks a lot bro.
Blessings... I'd share my tales soon
Re: Deleted by Babaalata: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2019
EliteDude:

I could make do of a friend here. Any suggestion

It's a nice thing to do, just be careful.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Bluehill1051: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2019
OP, you will just die like foul! The era for that ended 1999. Year 2019 heading to 2020, you wan try ur luck. You go just die for road!

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Avast(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
EliteDude:
Hello nairalanders
Pls your help and sincere advice is needed. I was running a business outside Lagos, but due to many unforseen circumstances, the business crashed, am not giving up through.

The only challenge is the I've invested my all in this business and right now am broke and without a job, I really don't want to be a liability to anyone. I've been applying for jobs and funny enough most of them are in Lagos.

Nothing is forthcoming and I don't want to sit idle doing nothing. Am on my way to Lagos right now with no cue as to where I'd stay when I get there, but only arsenal is that I have a degree and am willing to take on any job that comes my way before I find my way.

Please help as regarding the place that's the safest to stay or hang around while hustling to raise cash to bounce back.

Who told you that you are going to make it in Lagos? Bro reason am well before you comot, everyone for Lagos now dey vex as someone earlier said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Loan For Salary Earners - Abuja Only, No Collateral / I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! / YALI Accra RLC, West Africa Program. March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.