Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) (49143 Views)

Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo / Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Jax1: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
kid09077979444:
Ebonyi is cursed. Just look at their equivalent of Niger bridge and mainland bridge

Ebonyi is cursed meanwhile their village governor is busy deceiving them with disco light in abakaleke village. Ebonyi people are not igbos. Ebonyi is almost 100% illiterates.

Where's Anago0147 ?

Ebonyi state is not cursed. Only a criminal like yourself is.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by LZAA: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Osu Bridge shocked

Meeting place of their village people every evening undecided

Aba made angry
Look we understand nkechi said no but please move ongrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku chidialaigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
kwyllancy:

RIP to the dead, but isi odikwagi mma iji si na anya odikwaha mma for going to Ebonyi for excursion? Don't we wooden bridges in other parts of Nigeria? Your lot is one of the reasons Biafra will take more years to actualize. Though my governor @ Dave Umahi should do sth urgently so that more lives would not lost.

Ebonyians abughi ndigbo.

We keep saying this over and over again or is it hard for you guys to understand.

I tire oooooo

is like na I bu ogbu Ara obara.
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Jax1: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
kid09077979444:
Umahi is a total failure, the reason most people don't know is that Ebonyi state is dominated by illiterate population. Ebonyi is actually a very backward state, even worse than Bornu state.

Take for instance Nairaland, there are not up to 10 people from ebonyi on this forum, because they are mostly nomadic in nature like their cousins in the north.

Ebonyians are not useless like yourself so, naturally, u won't find a vast majority of them on Nairaland like you demented muddy pig on steroid.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Blitzerz: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

Really??!... Was there independence when Peter Obi took over in Anambra??!
Was it the absence of independence that made individuals accept gallons of kerosene to return an idiot into office??!... Did Lagos experience independence when Fashola took over??!... What independence is Ugwanyi riding on??!... Is Kano independent of Nigeria??!....

Sir, I don't have strength for lame arguments this afternoon... So, GOOD AFTERNOON!!!

Go and sleep abeg.
Nigerian constitution is rotten.
No great nation can emerge with such constitution, whether state or nation.
Many of the people u mentioned were despots while in office, forget the propaganda.

Period.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
LZAA:

Look we understand nkechi said no but please move ongrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku chidialaigbo
So OSUigboFlatHead has been searching for Igbo wife for a long time sef.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Jax1: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ebonyians abughi ndigbo.

We keep saying this over and over again or is it hard for you guys to understand.

I tire oooooo

Yes they are not igbos... So go and fry beans with your self inflicted madness. Ebonyians don't give a hoot cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by midnighter(f): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
kid09077979444:
Umahi is a total failure, the reason most people don't know is that Ebonyi state is dominated by illiterate population. Ebonyi is actually a very backward state, even worse than Bornu state.

Take for instance Nairaland, there are not up to 10 people from ebonyi on this forum, because they are mostly nomadic in nature like their cousins in the north.

Lol "wawa boy" better keep kwayet, you wont know who is from where on this forum unless you ask

So how many wawa Nsukka/Nkanu people are here? Who are actually just as uncivilised, if not more, than Ebonyi? Better forget that thing
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jax1:

Yes they are not igbos... So go and fry beans with your self inflicted madness. Ebonyians don't give a hoot cheesy

Don't even get you sef.
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by kwyllancy: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
kid09077979444:
Ebonyi is cursed. Just look at their equivalent of Niger bridge and mainland bridge

Ebonyi is cursed meanwhile their village governor is busy deceiving them with disco light in abakaleke village. Ebonyi people are not igbos. Ebonyi is almost 100% illiterates.

Where's Anago0147 ?

1. It is your ancestors that are cursed, which is what is manifesting in you.
2. Your type is not even happy with our governor's disco light and you would probably be heartbroken should sth drag your cursed self to Abakaliki, because you would not only be amazed but be transfixed at how far Abakaliki has gone infrastructure-wise. Pls mind your god forsaken and cursed state and leave Ebonyi matter for Ebonyians as we are very pleased with our governor's disco light.
3. Abakaliki people have agreed that they are not Igbos. We are from Kaduna... sorry..... Plateau State. Make Ebonyiphobia kee u there.
4. If not for your 100% illiteracy, you probably wouldn't have spewed your rubbish. cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by midnighter(f): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
shegoon:
Come to think of it,someone somewhere was elected by this community and he/she receiving constituency allowance probably since 1999.Nigeria Politics is a scam

Bruh..they will be riding brand new Jeep on the spoiled road after collecting allowance...nobody cares...in fact they should even come and pick me cos im tired of suffer
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by kwyllancy: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ebonyians abughi ndigbo.

I tire oooooo

1. Chief Igboman, Abakaliki people have agreed that they are not Igbos. We are from Taraba State. Pls note that after the creation of Ebonyi State, an average Abakaliki man doesn't give a hoot about you. Make Ebonyiphobia kee you there. Anu Mpama

1 Like

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by kwyllancy: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ebonyians abughi ndigbo.

I tire oooooo

Chief Igboman, Abakaliki people have agreed that they are not Igbos. We are from Taraba State. Pls note that after the creation of Ebonyi State, an average Abakaliki man doesn't give a hoot about you. Make Ebonyiphobia kee you there. Anu Mpama

1 Like

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I swear the way southeast lagging behind in everything about development couldn't be compare to anywhere in Nigeria. Yet they will still come online beat empty chest.
Which part of the country are you from before spewing nonsense? that bridge is just a normal partway to make crossing easier, in such a place in other part of this country they won't even think of such idea of putting something like that, ewu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
kwyllancy:

1. Chief Igboman, Abakaliki people have agreed that they are not Igbos. We are from Taraba State. Pls note that after the creation of Ebonyi State, an average Abakaliki man doesn't give a hoot about you. Make Ebonyiphobia kee you there. Anu Mpama

Still I don't get the reason for this outburst..
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
kwyllancy:

Chief Igboman, Abakaliki people have agreed that they are not Igbos. We are from Taraba State. Pls note that after the creation of Ebonyi State, an average Abakaliki man doesn't give a hoot about you. Make Ebonyiphobia kee you there. Anu Mpama

people will just be unnecessarily angry.
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
kwyllancy:

See how you allowed your brain to be used by your enemy?
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by frozen70g(f): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Who dare goes to such suicide route ❓

A very wrong adventure

1 Like

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by kwyllancy: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
kid09077979444:

U re very much correct about Ebonyi in your stupidity. cool

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I swear the way southeast lagging behind in everything about development couldn't be compare to anywhere in Nigeria. Yet they will still come online beat empty chest.
keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Osu Bridge shocked

Meeting place of their village people every evening undecided

Aba made angry

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Blitzerz:

Stop taking panadol for others.

No qualms,
Organise a referendum if you know what you you are saying.
I doubt you know what u are saying tho

I don't care abt your secession... you pple are so ignorant abt the issues and need proper education.
Potor-potor pple are bullies and it's Nigeria's duty to protect unwilling alliance.
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by EzekaUdenee: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

I don't care abt your secession... you pple are so ignorant abt the issues and need proper education.
Potor-potor pple are bullies and it's Nigeria's duty to protect unwilling alliance.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
People who their parents suffer in this kind of environment would still come online and be insulting others.

No wonder they always suffer.
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Anago0147: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jax1:

Ebonyi state is not cursed. Only a criminal like yourself is.. grin
. Look at the face of the criminal behind that handle

His name is chinonso, he is a known criminal at Onitsha main market, he is wanted by the police

1 Like

Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by Smartwave: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jax1:

Leave your father's thatched roof and move ur lame ass around before making ur utterly stupid comment.
This is what you get when you bought a child from baby factory. ... Move around to where you run from??
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by mclorenzo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Is this one a bridge?
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
FuckThaMod:

We are lagging because the evil government you are supporting marginalize us.

Like your states governors are not looting your monthly allocations like others. Continue blaming others
Re: Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
maasoap:

Like your states governors are looting your monthly allocations like others. Continue blaming others
[/s]
Go mention your fool of a brother that i quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relocating To Gambia / Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America / See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.