Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Peogeot Automobile Nigeria Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Peogeot Automobile Nigeria Training (1520 Views)

Poll: Should i quite the training?

Yes: 25% (1 vote)
No: 50% (2 votes)
Undecided: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Training Network (NTN) - What We Do On Your Behalf / 10% OFF All Nigeria Training Courses This August, 2014. / Total Nigeria Training For OND/HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peogeot Automobile Nigeria Training by Slim4blues(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
Hello fellow Nlander, i want u guys to help me on my career path. I had HND in electrical/electronic engineering and i finished my youth service early this year. Since then, i couldn't get anything doin not until recently i sat for Peugeot Automobile Nigeria(PAN) training.
Re: Peogeot Automobile Nigeria Training by Slim4blues(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2010
Sorry for the omission. I started the training last week which will last for one year during which we would not be pay a dime throughout the training process and you might not be permitted to miss any of the training exercise on whatsoever reasons except on health ground which they promised to take care of. My problem is: i'm not financial bouyant and can't even afford my transport fare on daily basis to the training site and a friend promised me a casual job dat will be paying me #10k per month. I want you guys to advice me on weda to continue the training or to quite(though, they aint promising us a job after training)
Re: Peogeot Automobile Nigeria Training by fm7070: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2010
when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

apart from the technical knowledge the training will add to your curriculum, it is building your psychological, physical and spiritual strength to endure hard times.

carry go,
Re: Peogeot Automobile Nigeria Training by Slim4blues(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2010
@FM7070, Thanks bro for the advice. Looking forward to complete the training despite the financial constrained.
Re: Peogeot Automobile Nigeria Training by zoks(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2010
@ OP
Stick with Peaugeot.they cud have given you guys a better deal but they are looking at the bottom line,profit maximization.if the 10k job with ur friend wud give u same value(i doubt it) as u are getting at peaugeot,u might want to try it.

(1) (Reply)

Ican New Exam Fee / Nigerian Govt To Revive 12 Moribund Fertilizer Plants / Become Chartered In Public Relations In Just One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.