Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

ATM Repair And Maintenance - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ATM Repair And Maintenance (856 Views)

Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor / How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Repair And Maintenance by maduka87(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hello nairalanders I have this opportunity to learn how to repair and maintain ATM but I don't really know how lucrative it is and how easy it will be for me to get a job with any bank, any advise will help thanks
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by maduka87(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by jgbemson1: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Good n very lucrative
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by maduka87(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
jgbemson1:
Good n very lucrative
OK thanks bro..
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by maduka87(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good evening guys
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
maduka87:
Hello nairalanders I have this opportunity to learn how to repair and maintain ATM but I don't really know how lucrative it is and how easy it will be for me to get a job with any bank, any advise will help thanks

I don't think banks employ ATM technicians. The ATM maintenance is usually contracted out. You can however get jobs with vendors like CWG.
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by maduka87(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
rationalmind:

I don't think banks employ ATM technicians. The ATM maintenance is usually contracted out. You can however get jobs with vendors like CWG.
Thanks a lot bro
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
maduka87:
Please could you link me up or connect me to this opportunity because I am interested, my number for call and WhatsApp is 08133885617. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by maduka87(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Please could you link me up or connect me to this opportunity because I am interested, my number for call and WhatsApp is 08133885617. Thanks in anticipation.
Someone is paying for me to learn it bro and the location is in PH.
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
maduka87:

Someone is paying for me to learn it bro and the location is in PH.
I want to learn it too and I'm willing to pay, I stay nearby to PH.
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by maduka87(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I want to learn it too and I'm willing to pay, I stay nearby to PH.
OK no problem
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by maduka87(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by palchris12: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2019
With the maths assignment help, you no more have to worry about next minute of having too many assignments to finish it in no time. To provide quality we make sure of all your submission deadlines, and always there to deliver the written and revised assignments to you on time – every time. The budget friendly rates for various range of maths assignments, help in UK, US, Australia, Singapore, Canada, etc. countries are certain to run off you in awe. Sure enough, ordering for an remarkable assignment will now not blaze a break in your wallet. Order now and get in touch with our student’s friendly and caring customer support experts 24/7 with all your assignment related queries & problems. You can also reach us at Facebook, Twitter for Instant response.
Get Ph.D. Experts to write your maths assignments at Math Assignment Experts. Our Dissertation Experts are well-versed to provide Structured Maths writing Service in UK, US, Australia, Singapore and Canada etc. Countries. Order your Maths Papers to our team in simple steps and get it done within the given Deadline.

mathassignmentexperts.com

#AssignmentHelpUSA #assignmenthelpUK #Assignmenthelpaustralia #assignmenthelpcanada # #assignmenthelp #domyassignment
Re: ATM Repair And Maintenance by maduka87(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=palchris12 post=83241283]With the maths assignment help, you no more have to worry about next minute of having too many assignments to finish it in no time. To provide quality we make sure of all your submission deadlines, and always there to deliver the written and revised assignments to you on time – every time. The budget friendly rates for various range of maths assignments, help in UK, US, Australia, Singapore, Canada, etc. countries are certain to run off you in awe. Sure enough, ordering for an remarkable assignment will now not blaze a break in your wallet. Order now and get in touch with our student’s friendly and caring customer support experts 24/7 with all your assignment related queries & problems. You can also reach us at Facebook, Twitter for Instant response.
Get Ph.D. Experts to write your maths assignments at Math Assignment Experts. Our Dissertation Experts are well-versed to provide Structured Maths writing Service in UK, US, Australia, Singapore and Canada etc. Countries. Order your Maths Papers to our team in simple steps and get it done within the given Deadline.

mathassignmentexperts.com

#AssignmentHelpUSA #assignmenthelpUK #Assignmenthelpaustralia #assignmenthelpcanada # #assignmenthelp #domyassignment
[/quote
Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Work with Any Top Company of Your Choice / Get Free 500 Naira Funds When You Register From Me / Can A Civilian Belong To The Army Officers Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.