Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Mohamadu Buhari Told Dino Melaye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Mohamadu Buhari Told Dino Melaye (382 Views)

2018 Hajj: What Buhari Told Minister, NAHCON / Revealed! What Buhari Told Me About Biafra Agitations – Umahi / FULL VIDEO: What Buhari Told Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Mohamadu Buhari Told Dino Melaye by Ten06(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Since the picture emerged of President Muhammadu Buhari pointing his index finger at Senator Dino Melaye after he presented the 2020 budget at the National Assembly on Tuesday with Dino responding by hailing him with a salutary fist, there have been speculations as to what the President was telling the senator.

Observers who have followed the confrontational stance of Melaye with the Buhari government and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) closely were quick to guess that Buhari was issuing a threat to the cantankerous senator. But a source who was at the scene of the interaction has told Sentry that what Buhari said to Melaye was nothing of a threat but a question that is pregnant with meanings.

According to the source, Buhari simply asked Melaye: “You mean you are still in this chamber?”

Re: What Mohamadu Buhari Told Dino Melaye by Goldencheese(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Buhari: You eh, you haff been disturbing my gonmen
Dino: Your excellency, I am just doing my job as a legislator

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian named the executive dean Of University Of Kansas / Pls Which Of This Is more Correct? / See Reasons A 75 Year-old British Man Vows To Destroy The Whole Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.