Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) (84500 Views)

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars / Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by modskiller(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2019
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5469231/fsars-operatives-pursue-10-teenagers

Warning Graphic Images below.

An update has been issued on the status of things regarding the boys pursued by the men of FSAR 3 are confirmed dead and 1 missing, 6 pulled out alive.

Residents of the area confirmed it was carried out by men if the FSARS Gbagada Division, Lagos.

One resident who spoke on condition of anonymity said the men of FSARS were brought to the area by a former resident who was terrorizing the area but was apprehended with the help of those boys.

The resident also narrated that they arrested 2 other young boys in the area and they had to bail each of the boys with #50,000 NGN

A twitter user has called out the men of the Federal Anti Robbery Squad for the killing of some teenagers which happened on Lagos Island on Friday night. The reason for their actions still remain a mystery.

Men of the FSARS came to the Sea Side of Apongbon last night in guise of raiding & ended up pursuing 10 boys into the lagoon. 6 were pulled out alive in the morning with 1 dead and 3 still missing. @jidesanwoolu @segalink @followlasg @rrslagos767 @GuardianNigeria @PoliceNG

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

People saying those guys are not clean hence they fled at the sight of the officers, i laugh in Congo. We should all be praying not to jam FSARS, SARS, POLICE on patrol with target. I repeat this guys are beats. Let them hold you first then you will know khaki no be leather. Forget been clean with nothing incriminating in your possession. These guys can plant anything into your pocket within a second. After taking Indian hemp, ogogoro you see them misbehaving.

I was at Area F at Ikeja recently, i swear i cry for Nigeria with what policemen and women are doing to people just to extort them of money.

If you no get money, you no get whom to call, abeg if you see SARS especially for Night my brother run oooo before they parade you with guns and live bullet.

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2019
Very sad.

Ran to death while escaping death.

There is no guarantee they won't be killed by SARZ when caught.

389 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Stephenomozzy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
As sad and irresponsible of the FSARs as this event is....this goes far to approve of the reasons why we must seek to pursue only legitimate means of livelihood.

Now, the dead can't defend themselves cos they heaped guilt on themselves by running.

May the rescued get quick recovery and a mind to turn a new leaf... And may the dead rest in peace.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Larryfest(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
All this untrained policemen NPF keep recruiting every now and then who don't know the ethics of the job to begin with.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
FSARS should modernise and legalise its operations na. Whether criminal or not, they are still Nigerians and have rights.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Whatever goes round, comes round... Those FSARS or whatever they call themselves will surely reap death...

Rest in peace to them.

Meanwhile, I am yet to understand why people runfrom security agents, even to their deaths. If you're clean and law abiding, why running? Stand your ground and call for help.

Please follow @segalink on twitter. He is always ready to help in cases of unlawful arrest or detention.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Ritelar: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Where do we start from in this country...chai!!!

18 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by 9jaBloke: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
cry

When is this SARS issue going to be dealt with decisively?

We are way too passive in this country.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by iamawara(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oghene cry cry cry na human being be this oh. O Lord have mercy on us chai this life is nothing cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
What is all this na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by TheMainMan: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
GOD help us in this country

May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace... Amen
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Same way those sars officials families shall all be wiped off by drowning.

Time stamp on the last image says 2012 shocked

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Diesel1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Once my money complete, I go travel comot from this country

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by modaink333: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
it shall never be well with those SARS animals

their was a country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Midas01: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Maybe they were criminals who deserved it, afterall if it's women some fools will either say they were prostitutes or ran their mouths, since we all want to be senseless in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by kunmiiii: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
*Sigh!! Don't even know what to say, so tired of typing R.I.P for these needless deaths, it doesn't even seem like we're getting things right anytime soon. "Rinse, wash, repeat" sad

12 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Stephenomozzy:
As sad and irresponsible of the FSARs as this event is....this goes far to approve of the reasons why we must seek to pursue only legitimate means of livelihood.

Now, the dead can't defend themselves cos they heaped guilt on themselves by running.

May the rescued get quick recovery and a mind to turn a new leaf... And may the dead rest in peace.
What do you mean? Are you a Nigerian?

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by anibi9674: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Dipsong: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Born2Breed:
Very sad.

Running to death while escaping death.

There is no guarantee they wont be killed by SARZ when caught.

But at least they shouldn't have ran , the fsars too are so dump to pursue suspect to that level. Have had encounter with sars several times i think its the way u present yourself that matters and how u speak. Rip to them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
On a serious note animals too many for Nigeria cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why did they run, and why was the FSARS chasing them??
Were they cultists or yahoo or armed robbers??

If they are any of the above, then they had to run... If not , the FSARS should be prosecuted

8 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by finalboss(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
angry Very bad
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Badmod: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Naija...
Someone said "why are they running?"
Kolade wey no run,na Sars kill am.
And when you're sure they will collect money before they release you,irrespective of your right or your wrong..
When will we be tired of writing RIP on our brother's picture on this police matter.

RIP Nigeria.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by graceama: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
someone's nine month journey just ended like this... Rip to them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Newsloft: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin sarz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
I heard somebody saying "why did they run". I don't know if they are innocent or not but let me tell you, pray you your village people don't locate you and push you into the wrong Policeman hand. Na then you go come understand why the boys ran. cool

journey well to them....... sad cool

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmn...

Some idiots saying the boys are criminals cos they ran...

Do these set of idiots even know how sars misbehave?

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
I am speechless cry
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Eternal rest grant onto them and let your peptual light shine onto them. As for fsars bokoharam dey wait for North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.