Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,430 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

A Professional Driver Needs A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Professional Driver Needs A Job. (210 Views)

��driver Needs A Job�� / A Good, Licensed, Skilled And Experienced Driver Needs A 'live In' Driving Job / Driver Needs Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Professional Driver Needs A Job. by MiztaYouneek(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
I saw this post online somewhere I decided to share in case anyone can help get this driver a job.

Hello,
I am a qualified and very professional driver with many years of driving experience.
I started my career in driving at the age of 16 years with a manual car. I graduated from manual to automatic with a good distinction of no accident recorded.

I further proceeded in my driving career by becoming a top class expert in car maintenance specializing in professional washing and ensuring any car I use is always in good shape.

As at 22 years, still without any history of accident recorded, I had an opportunity to travel to England were I obtained my masters degree in right hand driving for both manual and automatic vehicle. I also gained more experience in maintenance of diesel run vehicles as it is being scarcely used in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that I overstayed my visa limit in England, I was deported back to Nigeria and I am ready to apply my wealth of professional driving experience in any job I can get and I can also double as a PA to the person I will be driving.

I would require a basic salary of just N250,000 a month plus other benefits like travel allowances and a decent accommodation.

Anyone who has any job available that fits my requirements and experience, please do not hesitate to send me an email.

(I had to remove the email of the person).

(1) (Reply)

Online Sales Consultant Job / Vacancy For Independent Field Sales Agents At Posam / Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.