Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) (44825 Views)

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / "Men Them" - Paul Okoye With Peter Obi / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by collinsDeji(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Anita Okoye, the wife of singer Paul Okoye took to Instagram to share this adorable photo of herself and their three children, Andre and twins Nathan and Nadia Okoye posing together before they attended their first wedding event.

She captioned the photo: ‘My Greatest Achievements in a picture! This was our first time attending a wedding together.’

A few months ago, Anita Okoye shared interesting things about her three kids.

In her words: “This picture sums up a day in my life! Andre: My superhero and sidekick wrapped in one!•• Nathan: independent, inquisitive and focused as ever! ••Nadia: My boss lady, either asking a question or giving directions!

https://thickmatch.com/paul-okoyes-wife-anita-shares-adorable-photo-three-children/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by myfan: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Seen. Beautiful family

Are you looking for a trusted, reliable and competent firm for your software development? Are you into loan services, online store, food and delivery services or you need an APP for whatever business you are into? We are here to give you the best of APP services at unbeatable prices difficult to get elsewhere. At Decberry Limited, we give you nothing but the best because your patronage is very key to us. Call or chat us today on 08142147697, 08118118884 for more information including samples of our recent jobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by greatmarshall(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
We don see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by hurryup123(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Una fine jare

50 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lovely family. See as she fine and young.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by athaboi(f): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Great family

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
Beautiful people!
Those boys gonna break a lot of ladies heart when they grow! Fine boys

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
The little girl really loves her mum, she can't seem to take her eyes off her

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Them no even fyn self

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by King204(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Blood is thick o.

Her first son looks a lot like Peter's Cameron.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Destined2win: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
dominique:
Na you she wan love before undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by lovienna: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Everyone that is born of woman is of few days that is full of trouble. I just hope they don't overpamper these kids and make them grow up weak toward the adversities of life.
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
I've not seen the okoye's kids hanging with each other....hmm
I hope they are not taking their beef to that extent involving their kids

5 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by spiceadole: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Responsible homely looking woman.

These musicians get sense sha

9 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by VillageHead: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cool

They haven't been visiting the village, we don't know them.

Abi dem be Lagosians?
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by superlanny(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Them no even fyn self
let Jesus heal your hate.... You wey make doctors and nurses japa, when dem see as you show for your mama belle. Iranu

11 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
I hope this thread will be devoid of tribal remarks.

Fine family. Her daughter is already learning from her role model already - her mum.

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
dominique:
Mummy's girl

5 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
dominique:
The way our children will love you.. Are you ready?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aaawwwwwww! I like

Can't wait for mine.. Need me fine babies kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Gbtothetop: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Beautiful... If you want to learn how to startup a profitable importation business, check my signature...

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) / Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.