Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,975 members, 7,855,958 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help (784 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by SweetBuns(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
I plugged in my ZTE mifi by 9mobile today and when I wanted to remove it, it was so hot that I had to drop it. Immediately I removed it, the charger I was using got burnt and the mifi has not powered up ever since.
I have been using it since 2016, is there a way to repair it?
Re: Please Help by Heroclitus(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Please Help by Lexusgs430: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2019
Heroclitus:
Good evening ma
Ma, Are those your feet and fingers @dp?

Do you have a fetish?...... grin
Re: Please Help by Lexusgs430: 12:45am On Dec 29, 2019
SweetBuns:
I plugged in my ZTE mifi by 9mobile today and when I wanted to remove it, it was so hot that I had to drop it. Immediately I removed it, the charger I was using got burnt and the mifi has not powered up ever since.

Have you smelt it? Does it smell of burns?..... wink
Re: Please Help by nurey(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2019
SweetBuns:

Nobody can confirm that it's repairable or not until it is physically checked. If the battery is removable, change it and see if it works if not, an engineer would have to look into it and give you the answer you seek
Re: Please Help by Ejadike(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Go to a phone repairer

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Good Laptop For Me. / Samsung Sues LG, Says Its Advert Is Not Civilized / Decoding The Smart Minds Behind The Innovative Design Of Infinix S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.